Chapter 14

Yoongi POV

"Suga.... I don't think were alone...." she looks at me worriedly...
I sense maybe 3 people... No more than that and are all on the west side... We can make a run for it.... I can't have her getting caught by theses bastards. Not for what they want her for... I can't lose her again. I start moving her towards the east side... If she gets to the house... She will be safe there....

I suddenly hear the leaves crack more which makes me shift into defensive position... Me in front of her...
"Y/N... Run...."
"But----" Suddenly I am jumped, thrown to the floor. Both of us are rolling and I yell for her to run. I turn to see her running so I push the guy towards the tree and then sense two run after her. My eyes snap red, they have a death wish....
"You won't have her!" I turn to run where I saw Y/N run to.

Y/N POV
I hear them right behind me... I am slightly a bit fast but not good enough. Soon I am grabbed and slammed against the tree. I feel the grip on my neck get tighter, but I am not letting them kill me... I reach for the guy's face and scratch his face, causing him to hiss in pain and drop me... I quickly get behind him and arm lock him tightly... He is struggling to breath... Before I knew it, my eyes turn red. And I snap his neck.
I back away from him, breathing heavily. My eyes changing back to normal.
For a halfling I ain't too bad... But the other one then grabs me and pins me to the floor... I forgot there was more than one... All of a sudden...
He points a gun to my face. I smile. All too familiar... But then...
The guy then flies to the tree, I noticed Yoongi got here. He saved me... I feel so dizzy...
"Babe! We need to run! Can you stand..?" I nod and he grabs my hand as we start running... We run for a good few minutes for him to halt... He searches around... And then he places me inside a deep bush...
"What are you---?" he cuts me off.
"Your too weak, stay in here... I'll be right back okay" too tired to fight... I nod and see him leave.
Everything is spinning I don't know whats happening. Did me suddenly changing my eyes, to use my strength weakened me... I hear grunts and bullets and screaming. I try to concentrate to hear Yoongi. I didn't realize that someone was behind me...
Till there was a knife around my neck...
"We finally cross ways once again princess!"

Yoongi POV

Y/N is safe and hidden for now. I am almost done with these ass blind hunters. I'm not killing them, sinply just crushing their bones. Ha.
"YOONGI-AH!!" I turn to face that bastard of a man... To my eyes widen.
He was holding my Y/N with a knife around her neck.
"You bastard.." As I was about to charge I am tackled to the ground.
I am cursing and yelling but they managed to lock my arms and pin me to the ground.
The bastard is smiling.
"Let her go you bastard!!" I yell, as I struggled to get to her. I stop moving once I see that man slice a bit of her neck.
I see her trying to hold in the pain, she still feels the pain. I'll kill him...! This fucker is dead once I get a hold of him.!
"Do I have your attention now Yoongi"
I growling and staring at the person I never thought I could hate so much in my life... He pushes Y/N to another guy, still having the knife against her. I stare dead into the man talking to me.
I hate you so much...
"Now we can have a proper conversation, my old son".
Father...