Chapter 12

Y/N POV
This night has been amazing.

I'm in Yoongi's arms...drawing random things and caressing his chest with my hand. I'm just so happy. After what? 2 centuries...he managed to find me, we found each other. I guess it is fate... I am happy, excited, speechless that after all this time... He remembers me. How though?

Once reborn...you are not allowed to have any memories of the past. Human or vampire... But...
I shift a little to look at his peaceful resting face. Sleeping so soundly. I move a few bangs away, and pay attention to his features. How did he become a vampire...he couldn't be reborn as one. That's impossible....
His grip on my waist tightens and pulls me closer, he starts to groan... I can't help but giggle.
"Did I wake you Suga?" I asked. He smiles and pulls me closer to him. My face is hidden in the crook of his neck.
"I missed you calling me Suga" he pecks my head. I can't help but blush.
"Yoongi..." I look up at him, and I can see...that it really is my Yoongi from long ago. How did it happen? I need answers. He grabs my chin, and pecks my nose.
"I know you want to know how am I still the Min Yoongi from back then huh?" my eyes widen and he smiles.
How did he---?
"I can read your thoughts babe. Before I couldn't which bugged me, but now," he smirks, "your mind is open for me to read." I laugh. I guess this is one of the abilities he inherited.
"That also includes FIRE" he adds in.
"You got my ability?" I was the only vampire in my clan to posses such power. Could it be since we were together back then...and there were days I fed from him??? I honestly wouldn't know.
"What happened to you Yoongi?" I caress his face. He decided to turn to look at me and leans closer. Our foreheads meet.
"How about I show you" I nod understanding. This is another ability with mind readings... I've always found it fascinating...
Vison~
(Yoongi's POV btw)
I searched like crazy for you, decided not to believe that you took your life. I wouldn't believe it till I had your body. Days turned into months and I was losing hope.
One day, I was just so lost in thought... I was encountered by a rogue vampire. One that had abandoned human feelings and for a while... I was letting him beat me... I had no will to live at that time... My life had no meaning without you...so I had accepted but... Then I saw you. An image telling me to fight.
And I did. I fought it off in my state, but I was suddenly bitten on my shoulder and it stung. I managed to snap the neck on the bastard but I got so dizzy... The pain was unexplainable, to the point I fell of the cliff, and I closed my eyes and accepted it. The freezing water calmed me and all I thought... Was that I would be with you.
Next thing I know, I was awoken in a lab, confused and disoriented. I stayed in that place. Told that they could get me to you...in this case your reincarnation. But I never knew how I lived till I am then told I was a vampire. I didn't understand how, but I knew that if you ever awoken we could be together.
I was blinded by my desire to see you that I didn't notice what they were up to. When I did I managed to burn what I could and escaped...
End of Vision~
"So this is how did you become the monster that I am" I look at him with sad eyes, but I'm suddenly flipped around. Yoongi is above me, pinning me down looking at me with annoyed eyes.
"Stop calling yourself a monster Y/N!" he growled. "You are no monster...we have gone through this!" He starts caressing my cheeks. I couldn't help but melt into his touch.
"Your someone unique.... You are the sweetest human being I have ever known. Sure, you aren't fully human BUT you are human. You walk, eat, and act like a human so why should you think of yourself as a monster. You are just like us, human..... If anything....I think you vampire are more human than humans themselves."
"Yoongi...." I reach and touched his cheek. "You are truly my Yoongi from back then... This speech is exactly the same as back then" he smirked and kissed me. Slowly bitting my lip, and looking at me with his captivating orbs... "Y/N. This time I won't allow you to leave my side. This time I will protect you and never EVER leave you alone... Another fun fact, you are still not fully awaken so I have to keep you hidden" he smirks proudly and I smile and hug him tightly.
"I won't leave you Suga... I swear to you" I let some tears fall and smile.
Maybe this time we can actually be together. Be happy....
Can we?
"We can and we will" he answered. Making me look up and smile.
"This is gonna be a pain now" I laugh and he tickles me. Making me laugh more!
"STOP!! Hahaha I beg of you stop!!" I'm laughing, but then he cuts my laughing by kissing me passionately.
"You won't leave me ever again"
I shake my head and kiss him back.
Never....