Chapter 7

Y/N POV

I was leaning against the door, trying to catch whatever I can from the conversation Yoongi was having. I don't know how but I suddenly heard the window behind me slowly open. I stay still. I can hear someone behind me, and before I knew it I ducked to avoid a tackle...from another thing; with red eyes.

It comes charging at me, but before it could I grab a bat, that happened to be around and swinged with all my might. It hissed in pain, and suddenly kicked my feet, to knock me down. Fucking hell! I kick his face to let me go... He still has a grip so I kick harder. Finally he lets me go, in a panic I get up to try and head to the door, but suddenly I am arm locked. How is he still moving?! On instinct I slam myself against the wall... He grips harder, omg I am losing air... I decided to go to the edge of the dresser and push him against it. I shove him so hard, he hisses in pain... I shoved him again so hard we both end up knocking down the dresser, breaking the mirror. In the process I stabbed my shoulder with glass. FUCKING HELL!
"Forget about bringing you alive! I am murdering you!" He hisses and starts to strangle me. I am struggling to get out of his grip. What do I do?!!
'The glass! Use the glass'
I kick him hard in the groin which makes him release me for the second I needed...to reach for that piece of glass.
"YOU ARE DEAD BITCH!" He strangles me tighter.
Just before darkness took over me, I stabbed him in the side of his head.... I stabbed him so hard I know I did, I heard a bone crack.

Yoongi POV

I heard glass shatter.
"Y/N!" As I was about to dart towards the room I was tackled to the ground.
"We haven't finished talking..." I struggle to get out of his grip. How the fuck is he strong?!
"Can't get out, guess my powers are getting there" I stare at him, red eyes meet red eyes. This bastard messed with the DNAs!!!
"Get off me!"
He slowly lowers himself to my ear, to whisper ,"trust me, my pet has taken care of your pathetic little human... Can't you smell the blood?"
I smell...blood. 'Her blood'
"YOU BASTARD!!!" I flip us over to try and lay a punch on his face. I punch the floor.
"YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD!"

Y/N POV

I open my eyes to see the corpse of that thing. Omg it's on me! I push him off me, and hold my bleeding arm. I don't feel much pain. I suddenly hear glass breaking downstairs. Yoongi!
'He is in danger'
I slowly head downstairs to try and see what was happening. I know I said I would leave, but I can't just leave him!
I see a sight I have never seen before. Two people hissing and growling...charging at each other. They were such a blur I couldn't see who was who. What are they?!

I suddenly see Yoongi get pinned down, suddenly I hear a bone snap. His bone!
"AHHHHHH" Yoongi yelled in pain.
"You are going to come with me whether you like it or not!"
"Fuck you to the hell!" He cursed back at the man, that comment caused the man to grip his neck, "dead or alive you are coming with me along with your blood princess."
"Over my double damn dead body will you touch Y/N!" I hear his growl... He is protecting me? "You won't drag her into this you bastard."
"Why do you care about a woman who doesn't even recall her own lover! Yoongi, open your eyes... She is just a woman who is a distraction to you... Look at you.. She was the original monster, still is but you Yoongi, a hunter with amazing abilities... You can change the world." Yoongi still stared, dead cold eyes.

'Monster... Always have been one... Even now Yoongi is getting hurt'

"You don't know her! So don't talk about her as if you do" he struggled to move. I suddenly feel so guilty. Why can't I remember him, if I know him. Deep down inside, I feel so guilty. I see the man pull out a knife, and point it at a struggling Yoongi.
'No!'
"Then you leave me no option Yoongi. I will be bringing both of your corpses and ---"
I hit his head hard with the bat I brought down with me.
Yoongi stares at me in awe, he didn't expect me here... Can't blame him.
I smirk. This feels good. "Looks like he can't hear correctly."

(Double Update! Hope you enjoy!
Let me know your thoughts :) what would you wanna see, I consider ideas :D haha thank you for the 100 reads :3 it means alot! ❤️🔥
Happy Reading -Author-min.)