Chapter 13

Yoongi POV
"28...29...30... Ready or not here I come!" I yell out, laughing. Its been three full days since Y/N regained her memories and I couldn't be happier. Having her in my arms, hearing her laugh, and seeing her smile again...warms my heart.
We are playing hide and seek, since this was a thing we loved to do back then...difference now is that I am the vampire while she is the human. Well, half human.... I suddenly hear a chuckle, which makes me smirk. Big mistake babe...
I see her hiding up high in a tree, just like her...she loves high places but I decided to play dumb and pass by her. I use my speed to go quickly around and climb up without making a noise.
"Gotcha!" I hug her, scaring her in the process.
"Yah! Omo you scared me Suga hahaha how did you know! You passed me a moment ago" she pounted. Haha cutey.
"You chuckled haha I heard you, you may have gotten the ability to mask your location," I rub her nose with mine, "but you need to control your breathing" I smile and peck her.
"Meh! Hehe I still am getting the hang of my old self... I'll get there eventually!" I laugh and just peck her forehead.
"Of course you will"
She climbs on my back to get back down... I learned from her that as a human she's afraid of heights. Yet she still climbs this high tree just to hide from me, I find it adorable. We get back down and decided that it was enough of todays game. I decided we should watch the sunset together... I know that further up there is a spot where the view is amazing.
We are walking hand to hand, and I can't help but smile. This is just like the good old days, back when we would just walk together and enjoy our company. We reach our destination so I sit against the tree which see takes in the view.
"This view is amazing..." she says in awe and I just nod.
"This is where I would come to get away from my duties as a hunter... This is where I would come to think of you and our future..." I slowly stand up and walk up to her, hugging her from behind and resting my chin on her shoulder.
"Suga..." I feel her caresses my arms with her soft hands. God I love her hands.
"I will fullfill my promise to you from back then..." I take her hand and start tracing her fingers... "There will be a ring on this finger soon" I smile and see her blush hardly.
"Hehe and if you do my answer will still be yes" she turns around to look at me, "I want to be forever with you Yoongi... Just as I said before... I will be yours forever and ever!" I couldn't help but kiss her again. We back away to let each other breath, well in this case her haha... I just hug her tightly and I close my eyes and start to think...
We can truly be happy now... I couldn't ask for anything else...
'Cracking leaves'
I immediately open my eyes and looked around. I also feel her shift... She senses something too...
"Suga.... I don't think were alone...."