Sleepover

Y/n POV
Me and Maddie talked for a little while until mom said dinner was ready.

The table fit all of us so everyone had a seat.

"Mom what did you make?" I asked.

"My famous bean casserole" she said excitedly

"Ohhh what's that?" The twins asked.

I giggled their just to cute.

I was eating until Michael brought up something.

"So Y/n how's the baby holding up?"

I ignored him because he brought that up at the table I would've been fine if it was in private.

"Y/n he asked you a question" Mom said.

"I don't care"

I just kept eating while they were talking about other things. I put my plate in the dishwasher and Maddie took me back to her room.

"So sisswy you don't like talking about your baby"

"No not with people I barely met"

She became teary eyed.

"But you just met me"

"No no I didn't mean it like that"

I brought her into my lap.

"I just meant that when boys around and that topic comes up its uncomfortable for me because only girls have babies" (I'm the same way when ppl talk about babies and boys are around)

"Ohhhh"

She took me to her vanity filled with little kid makeup. She asked if you could do make overs and of course I said yes.

I don't want to take off the makeup I had in so I told her I'm just going to do hers and she does it on her makeup doll.

She looked in the mirror and she looked so happy.

Mom said they were sleeping over at our house so we had to make space.

----When they got home----

Laurance came over because he said his parents and sister were away.

Maddie and Max slept on my bed while me and Laurance slept on a air mattress. Michael had to sleep on the couch.

"Who are these people" Laurance asked.

"My mom got a new boyfriend and the kids are his"

"Oh ok"

I felt hot and realized I was still in my clothes and so were the twins.

I got changed and the I changed the twins into some of Garroth and mine old clothes.

After I got in bed Laurance pulled me closer to him and I snuggled into his chest.

Awwww I have more chaps coming today👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽