Things Get Better

Language warning
Y/n POV
I woke up feeling like shit. I didn't want to go to school but I guess I had to so I put on this

I walk down stairs to see everyone eating in silence and I also a had my ring that dad gave me

I walk down stairs to see everyone eating in silence and I also a had my ring that dad gave me. And the guys had their chains. "So kids are we ready for school?" trying to lighten up the mood. Me and my brouthers said nothing. "Comn kids I'm trying to make you feel better". "Well it's not working!"

Everyone looked at me shock as I back talk my mom. "Excuse me young lady did you just back talk your mother?!" "Maybe I did!" "Y/n was has gotten into you!" "My life,my existence,my realshionship status oh and I'm a girl who's gonna have DADDY ISSUES BECAUSE HE LEFT US!!"

I said angrily as I walked in to my room. I wanted to tear everything down I took a picture at of my mom dad and sister. "Why,why does this always happen to me!" I bursted out crying. I heard knocks on the door i just threw a book on my door. "Y/n sweetheart open up" "Mom don't you understand I don't have a purpose in this life all my family's dead and my dad is gone I just don't want to live anymore".

I don't know how mom picked the lock but she got in my room and hugged me so tight.

"Sweetie I know that I can't even imagine what your feeling right now and I'm so sorry but you have to put the past behind and look into the
future" "Mom I'm so so so sorry for back talking*sobs* you I just didn't know what to say I feel *sobs* like actual shit an d so sorry for what my brothers think of me now probably the worst*sobs* sister ever" "It's ok I told the principle that your staying home for personal reasons and she said its was ok" "Thanks mom I don't know what would've down with out you" "How about we have a girls day" "What about the boys" "They aren't as hurt as much as you are because they are still going to get to see him, not that you aren't going to seen him it's just that" "Yea I know so can we go already" "Sure but you might wanna change that shirt has tears on it" "Kk" "I'll be waiting for you downstairs sweetheart"

I changed and got into something cozy considering I just read the weather 70 degrees a bit chilly so I put on this

Time skip to when I got to the mall

Me and mom ate frozen yoghurt and then we went to Hot Topic,Forever 21,Footlocker at got these shoes