Keep it That Way

I walked back to the kitchen crying and mom came and hugged me.

"Mom what am I going to do?" "Shh it's going to be okay" she said as she stroked my hair. "I'm scared" "I know it's scary but remember this is going to be a rollercoaster of emotions" "Are you mad at me?" "Never". Everyone came and hugged me and Laurance stayed and we watched a movie in the living room.

"Laurance are you mad at me" He looked at me and kissed my cheek. "No I would never this is Dantes fault" "I just don't know what I'm going to do" I said frowning. "Don't do that that makes my heart hurt" he said caressing my cheek.

I layed down on his chest and we fell asleep like that.

I woke up and I felt sick so I threw up and then came back to change because it's a school day.

Dad left and I  walked to school with my Laurance and my brouthers basically my whole squad

Dad left and I walked to school with my Laurance and my brouthers basically my whole squad. When we got to school Laurance pulled me closer as we past by Dante. But he came up to us.

"So Y/n how's by baby doing" "I'm not your baby Dante" "Oh I'm not talking about you slut I'm talking about that". He pointed to my stomach.

"You are never going to be in this baby's life" "But I'm the father aren't I?". I cried into Laurance's shoulder.

"Back off Dante or else" Laurance threatened. "Or else what, you going to hit me in the head with a soccer ball pretty boy" Dante said.

After that I left to my class.

After school I got stopped by Dante in the halls.

"What do you want Dante?!" "Well I already got your virginty so I don't know what else". I let tears come out.

"Dante just leave me alone" I cried. "Would you mind that I put Y/n's pregnant with my child on Instagram" "No please Dante I beg you". "To late already did".

I was crying at this point

"Why are you doing this?!" "Because it's fun". He pinned me up against the lockers.

"You are so fun to play with Y/n". As he said that he punched me in my stomach. "So you better keep it that way".

Then he punched my nose and then kicked me to the floor.

Garroth found me and called 911.

😶😶😶😶😶😶