Fixed and Broken Hearts

Your POV
"Hey guys" "Y/n were you it's past 10:00pm" dad asked. "Umm traffic". "I know for a fact you were kissing Dante we saw you throught the window" Vlyad said. "So you saw that" "Y/N YOUR GROUNDED FOR A WEEK AND NO SEEING DANTE!" Dad yelled. "But dad" "No buts the only buts you'll have is yours in your room!" Mom yelled. "Omi get a life all of you".
I yelled and then stomped to my room and slammed the door.

I took a shower and changed into pjs

I locked myself in my room drawing since my phone got taken away

I locked myself in my room drawing since my phone got taken away. I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked irratied. "It's Vlyad". "GO AWAY TRAITOR!!!" I think the whole Strret heard that. "Please Y/n" "Your just going to keep telling reminding how I'm grounded" "I came to apologize" "FINE" I opened the door.

I walked back and faced the wall still drawing. Vlyad came and sat down next to me.

"What you drawing" "...." "Look I know your mad but I'm just being a brouther and your my little sister it's going to hurt me if you get hurt" I put the drawing down and hugged Vlyad and cried. "Thanks bro I know you'll be there when I need it" "Anything he kissed my head and asked what I was drawing. "Well it kind of describes what I felt when all of you adopted me.

"All of you fixed my heart and yelling is not a thank you so I'm sorry" "It's ok just next time maybe don't act like a five year old having a tantrum" "Ok" He gave me a hug and left my room

Times skip to morning next week

I wake up on a hot morning and o saw a note and my phone.

Thank you sweetheart for facing the consequences of your actions. Here's your phone. Papa left you a gift I think it's cute. I love you and so does papa and your brouthers
                             ~Mama

I don't know why papa buys us the gifts but it shows that he loves all of us.

I walk downstairs and I'm the first one awake. "Hey mama" "Hey sweetie breakfast is on the table with your gift"  I went to the table and saw French toast and a phone case(sorry it autocorrected to swim suit instead of phone case)

 "Hey mama" "Hey sweetie breakfast is on the table with your gift"  I went to the table and saw French toast and a phone case(sorry it autocorrected to swim suit instead of phone case)

(Change the bacd if I want) "Papa is awesome" And then I got a text as saying that Laurance is having a pool party at his house. I replied I'm coming and ask my mom. "Mama umm Laurance is having a pool part can I go" "Yes but Garroth is going to be with you the whole time and no going near Dante" "Ok thanks mama" I give her a hug and change into my swim suit

 "Mama umm Laurance is having a pool part can I go" "Yes but Garroth is going to be with you the whole time and no going near Dante" "Ok thanks mama" I give her a hug and change into my swim suit

i told Garroth to get up and Vlyad,Zane didn't want to go so he stayed at the house and Garroth drives us.

We got there and I saw Dante I was on my way to him but Garroth pulled me back. "What nowwwww" "Mom said no going near Dante" "She's not here" "Still your not going near him" "Fine but can I talk to Laurance" "Go ahead he's not any trouble" "Thnaks Garroth". I walk over to Laurance and he has a smile on his face. "Hey Y/n glad you could make it" "Yea but my body guard is over there talking with Aph" "So do you want to go swim" "Yea sure". I grabbed his hand and he threw me in the pool. "Hey!" "Don't worry I'm coming in". We played in the pool swam and just chilled and I walked in to use the restroom when Dante was kissing Nicole again. "Dante..." "What?" "What are you doing?" "Being with a girl that actually appreciates my existence"(i💜max). "What does that mean" "She is my new girlfriend" "But I thought.." "Well you thought wrong Y/n you wanted to hang on with Laurance instead of me" I cried and ran out the front door to sat on the step. "Hey what happened" I turned to see Laurance standing there with my brouthers. "Dante....kissed...Nicole....new....girlfriend" I sobbed into my hands. Laurance picked me up and carried me to the guest.

"Y/n Dante is just being a jerk he doesn't deserve a girl like you" he kissed me and I kissed back" "I love you Laurance" "I love you to Y/n"