Maddie

Your POV

I turned around and saw a couple on a date I'm so glad that wasn't Dante and Ivy (U THOUGHT!!!)

After dinner Laurance took me to a firework show and drove me home.

When I got home I felt like a piece of shit so I layed down until I fell asleep

"Hey Y/n it's time for school"I knew he was joking. I opened my eyes to see Garroth poking me cheek.

I realised I stick had my clothes and make up from yesterday so I took a bath

Mom told us that we were going to meet her new boyfriend and I honestly wasn't up for it because I knew we would tell my pity as soon as mom told him what happened

Mom told us that we were going to meet her new boyfriend and I honestly wasn't up for it because I knew we would tell my pity as soon as mom told him what happened. And he probably hates kids!

I walked downstairs and mom looked confused.

"Sweetie can you please go change into something nicer"

"Ugh were only meeting your new boyfriend it's not like we're meeting the president"

"Hey they wasn't nice" Garroth said behind me.

"Shut the hell up your not the one who has to constantly pee which is
annoying"

"...."

"That's what I thought".

Garroth POV
My little sis just roasted my ass.

She went back to her room and mom came up to me.

"Don't worry GarGar those are only just her hormones"

"Yea... Ok" I said with a sigh

Mom came and kisses my cheek and went back to cleaning.

Y/n POV
We finally went to her bf's place. It was huge I wonder if he's rich. But that won't matter to me. He's probably just some man hungry for sex

Mom introduced us to him. Apparently his name is Michael and has two other kids. Great more annoying people in my life.

We all were sitting when Michael introduced to Maddie and Max his kids.

Zane was on his phone, Garroth and Vlyad were playing football with the boys and mom was making dinner so that left me and Maddie.

"Umm... Exwuse me miss.." I felt a tap on my back.

"Yes may I help you"

"I just wanted to say thanks you for comwing we usually don't have another girl on the howse "

I giggled at her cuteness and brought her into my lap.

"You are adorable" I boped her nose and she brought me to her room.

It was filled with pink and more pink not to mention MORE PINK!

I sat down while she played with her barbies.

"So umm... What your name?"

"It's Y/n but you can call me sissy"

"Ok sisswey uh where's your daddy?"

I sighed and replied "He is at another house right now"

"Why?"

"Because sometimes mommys and daddy's need a break so they go to different houses"

"Ohhhh"

"Where's your mommy?"

"Daddy said she's in a better place I don't know where but daddy said she's watching ovwer us"

Aww poor baby losing her mom.

"Sisswey don't to be mean bwut I think your belly is big"

Oh shit...

"That's because I have a uhh a uh...."

"I know there's a baby in there daddy's showed us a pwictures of mommy and her belly look like your because I was in momma belly and so was Maxie"

"Wow your very smart"

"But I thought only adwuts have babies"

"Well you see my old boyfriend did something really bad to me so I have this baby in here" as I pointed to my stomach.

"What?"

"You'll understand when your older"

"So dwoes your family know?"

"Yes and they are fine and so is my boyfriend"

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!?!?!"

"Yea" I giggled

"Daddy and Maxie said I can't have a boyfriend until I'm 40"

"Don't worry I'm sore you'll be 40 soon"

Hi finally I'm out of the hellhole.

Ik I haven't updated in years but now I have yay!!!!