||Chapter 7||

Recap

I went to Maya who was admiring the panoramic view of the beach. When I sat next to her she smiled at me.

" Look umm Maya my uh...my mom called me and I have to go I'm sorry"I said to her.

"It's okay I have to go too my mom just called and by the way it's 7:30pm"she said as we got up and started to walk to the car.

"Wait! It's 7:30pm already! Wow how long have we stayed here?"I said shocked.

"I don't know but I enjoyed today so much I'm glad you gave me your number"she said while smiling.

"And I'm glad I decided to give you my number"I said smirking at her.She just laughed and we went into the car.The car ride was quite but a comfortable silence.When we arrived to her house I went and arrived her to her door.

"I had fun tonight"I told her.

"I had fun too"she said while smiling and the next thing I knew I started to lean in and so is she and then our lips connected.I felt sparks.So many sparks.When we pulled away she started to blush and so did I.She opened the door but before she could close it she said.

"Thank you! I enjoyed it"

And then she closed the door.I smiled so much today was the best day of my entire life but I'm sure not because I don't know what Billy is planning for tonight.I head to my car and went to Billy's house.

------------------------------------------------

JACKSON

I stop the car when I saw the big mansion I was heading to.I park the car and get in the house.Typical Billy always leaves the door unlocked.I'm serious one day a bulgur is gonna break into the house.

I walk in the hallway to the kitchen.I open the fridge and search threw the things.Billy promised me a vanilla ice cream.As I was searching I felt a hand on my shoulder.I swiftly turned around to meet with someone's cold dark eyes.Billy...I turn back to the fridge still searching.

"Where's my ice cream"I growled at him keeping my eyes in the fridge.

"Easy there tiger!It is right with me"I turn around facing him"here"he tossed me the bucket and a spoon.

"Thanks"I mumbled loud for him to hear.I pass by him going to the basement where all of us usually hang out.

As I placed my hand on the door knob, I hear Billy calling me.

"Hey man, what's wrong with you today?"he asked quiet annoyed from my behavior."Why are you acting like that?"

"Nothing"I whisper shout."Nothing that concerns you"actually it concerns him.

"Jack don't tell me it's about blondy-"

"Maya!"I interrupted quiet annoyed.