||Chapter 2||

MAYA

He looked at me and smirked I have feeling that something's up and I don't want to be a part of it.He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the house.He kept on running and I was struggling to let go off his hand but of course he was stronger than me so he grabbed me tighter.

While we were still running I saw a metal bar at our pass so I grabbed it and he stopped running.He let my arm go off my arm and looked at me straight in the eye and said.To be honest it was a little creepy to be looked in the eye

"What the hell is your problem?"

"My problem?What the hell is yours,you are the one that grabbed me and is taking me to somewhere God knows where!"I was so pissed.

"Seriously 'God knows where' what are you fifty and don't worry cupcake you'll be safe with me just trust me"I looked into his green eyes which were full of anger and confusion.

"Trust you?!Like seriously what would I trust you,you are just some bad boy that just wants to ruin people's lives as for you you ruined my birthday"I said while crossing my arms.

"Oh please like you were doing something fun on your birthday cupcake.Just prove it when this all of this is over you'll thank god that I came into your damn house"What the...did he just say that.

"Listen mister who said I wasn't having any fun and by the way I have a name huckleberry"I was really trying to avoid eye contact so hard.

"Same as you and don't say that in front of my friends like seriously what the hell is a huckleberry?!Cupcake makes much more sense,cupcake"he said with a smirk forming onto his face.Gosh stop smirking.

"Where are you even taking me?"hey if I was going with him somewhere I had to know where.I hope I'll end up alive by the end of this night.

"My house"

Wait doesn't he have a party over there.Wait no no no no I'm not going to a party I'm not that type of person I don't want him to get me drunk and God knows what's gonna happen next.I can't go to that cliché party.OMG I'm freaking out right know.

"Gosh stop breathing cupcake"

"So you want me to die?"I raised my eyebrow he just looked at me and rolled his eyes and then I realized that we were in his damn mansion.Gosh it's so big.

"What now?"I asked confused.We were standing in the middle of the living room and his hand is still on my wrist.I'm telling you tomorrow I'll wake up with a swollen wrist but to admit I like the colors purple blue.

"Now the party starts"he sis dragging me into the kitchen.A guy came towards us I think his name is Zay...Zay?whatever his name is.Ugh.

"Zayum man whatcha got there"he said pointing at me and started to get closer to me and I backed off.Um..whatcha doing Zay you're not my type.Then I see Lucas whisper something into Zay's ear and then he nodded and turned towards me and smirked.Just having a feeling that this is not gonna be good.

"Hey there sugar the name's Zay"he said and bowed with his imaginary cowboy hat.

"Cowboy"

Then he took a red solo cup handed it to me.I hesitate to take but unfortunately took it.I smelled it and it smelled like alcohol.Ew I hate that smell.Suddenly I see Lucas smirking next to Zay which was next to me.

"What's in this?"I say pretending on not having a clue what's in this shit.

"It's Sprite it's really good"Zay said while him and Lucas were laughing.Seriously they thing I'm dumb.

I poured the cup of alcohol or should I say 'Sprite' on top Zay's head.I see Lucas trying to hide his laugh from Zay and I mean look at him his reaction is just priceless.

"What the hell it got into my eyes"Zay said while I was letting out small laughs gosh I wish Riley and Farkle are here so they got see this funny moment.

"Don't worry cowboy it's just 'Sprite'"I sassed putting quotations on the word Sprite.Gosh I really really wish Riley and Farkle were here right now.

Zay gave me a death glare and slapped right on my cheek and Lucas pushed him away and said that he'll take care of me.Wait what I'm scared of Lucas more than that guy gosh what am I going to do.Right now I really really wish Riley and Farkle were here to help.Im so scared no wait I can't show him I'm scared just be confident Maya,confident.Breath out and right back in.Then Lucas took me to a room and closed the door frustrated.Someone's in a bad mood.

He took me closer to him I could feel his warm breathe on my neck and then he whispered something in my ear that sent me a shiver into my body.

"Fiesty cupcake now it's my turn to have some fun"

Gosh I loved his low voice and his green eyes brightening his face.Wait what am I saying he's an asshole.I can't fall for the bad guy.He started to kiss my neck until he was reaching to my lips I tried to get away but he was stronger than me then when he was about to reach my lips,I placed my index finger on his soft pink lips.

"Not gonna happen Ranger Ric"I said and snickered.

"Playing hard to get.Oh well Mrs.Hart two can play that game"he said and leaned in for a kiss but was interrupted by the door.Missy was standing there.

"What the hell is happening here wait you aren't you this bitch from the cafeteria"I just rolled my eyes."What are you doing stealing my boyfriend oh this is on"she said and started to chase me.Lucas dragged me to the window and we started running missy was behind us wow she is fast.Then he took me into an abandoned carnival and Missy was by now gone.I let out a small sigh and turned to Lucas.

"Thanks"I said and he smiled.

"Hey do you want to go on a ride some of them works"he said and I nodded."Let's go on the Ferris wheel"he said and smirked and there is the one and only famous Lucas Friar smirks.

We went on the ride and it worked.We didn't talk while riding it was quite awkward and then suddenly the ride stopped and we were on the top.Oh no I'm scared of heights this is not good at all.I thought and started panicking.

--------------------------------------

Hey guys so sorry I stopped updating just too lazy ya know.So tomorrow I'll update amnesia hopefully and thanks to @madihaBhamani for telling me to update and that you love my books thanks  a lot.

Love ya all,

~Amanda✌️