||Chapter 4||

Recap

They all followed him but there was one who came to me and handed me a piece of paper.It was that attractive guy.I opened the paper and there was a number written on it and a note.

This is my number call me sometime,gorgeous!

Jackson¤

I blushed at the name he gave me and put the piece of paper in my pocket.

I then turned to Lucas and saw him sitting on a rock looking down.I went to him and gave him a warm comforting hug and surprisingly he hugged back tightly.Somehow this moment felt right and amazing like I never wanted it to end.I have never seen this side of Lucas before.

MAYA

I checked my phone and it was 11:11 pm.Wow all of this happened in an hour and eleven minutes.It was still 11:11 so I turned to Lucas and told him.

"Make a wish it's 11:11"

He looked at me and sighed.He then looked at the sky and closed his eyes.

"I wish.I wish everything went back to normal.Like old times"He said while he shed a tear."Your turn"

I looked at him and then back at the sky."I wish the same thing as you Lucas".He then opened his eyes and looked at me and said.

"W-what?what do you mean by the same thing as you?"To be honest I didn't want to talk about this.It's just that I can't trust him about my past and present.So I decided to drop it by going home.

"Uh..Lucas I think we need to head back home"I say as I get up and start to walk slowly waiting for lucas.I turn around and see Lucas frown and start to get up.He approached me and starts walking.There was an awkward silence till we reached to my-HIS HOUSE!!Why are we here well I know it's his house but why am I here?

"Uh..Lucas why am I at your house?"I say confused as ever.I just want to change my clothes and lay on my small yet comfortable bed.

"Oh!I-uh..well I was wondering if you could stay the night w-with me?Oh a-and no not the way you're thinking I just want company"he said with a frown.

"Why can't you ask Cameron or Zay?and by the way the party is still going on ya know"I say pointing to the door in front of us were the loud music was coming from.

"Uh..please I really want you to stay the night.Are you alone at your apartment?"He asked as I nodded."and don't worry go to the other side of the house and climb in the window were we both went out of and I'll take care of the party"

He was so miserable right now and I couldn't reject him it would hurt him so much cause he clearly wants me to stay and not his best friends or his girlfriend who I think is still running somewhere after us.Ha.

"Fine"I said as he smiled at me and so I went to the other side of the house and climbed into the window and luckily it was open.I went inside closed the window and laid down on his bed closing my eyes a little.

LUCAS

"Fine"she said as I smiled at her.She then went to the other side of the house.I went inside the house and I was not pleased about this so much.I know what you're thinking why is the Lucas Friar the bad jock boy isn't pleased to have a group of teenagers scattered in his entire house drunk and acting like idiots.Well I'm not gonna answer this question.I tried to whistle to get their attention but it didn't work.So I went and turned off the music and yelled.

"EVERYBODY OUT NOW!!"

"But-"before he finished his sentence I cut him off quickly.

"NO!JUST GET OUT ALL OF YOU"I yelled again and everybody went out except for Cameron and Zay.

"You both of you,also get out"

"Wow dude what's wrong just chill"Cameron said as he was taking a sip of the empty half bottle of beer but I took it right away.

"Yeah man just chill"Zay said as he chuckled at the end.

"Guys please can you just leave I'll explain everything later"I told the guys.Well actually lied to them I'm not telling them what happened cause they don't know about Billy and they can't find out about Maya.

"Of course dude!We're sorry see ya later man"Zay said as we said goodbye.I was so glad that they understood and left ugh..I'm so tired I just want to sleep.

I went upstairs to my room and saw Maya laying down looking at the ceiling but when I opened the door she stood up quickly.

"Oh no stay I just wanted to change"I told her as I threw her some clothes.She looked at me confused and I just rolled my eyes and said."For you to wear"I went to the bathroom and changed.I went out and saw her already wearing my clothes.I smirked a little at how hey looked good on her.

"You'll sleep here and I'll sleep in the guest room,okay?"

"Wait no you sleep in your room and I'll sleep in the guest room"She said as she started to argue on letting me sleep in my room.After a five minutes of arguing we ended up sleeping in my room.

I went inside my bed and she also went inside.It was 11:58.It was going to be 12 o'clock soon.

"Oh Maya,Happy Birthday!"I told her as she turned to face me and smiled.I smiled back.

MAYA

I went inside Lucas' bed and laid down next to him.It was 11:58.Two minutes till my birthday ends.Ugh..what a night.Then I heard Lucas say something.

"Oh Maya,Happy Birthday!"I turned around to face him and smiled.He smiled back.

"Thank you,Lucas"I said as I leaned closer to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight Maya"

"Night Lucas"

I said as I looked at the clock one last time and it was already 12 o'clock,and then without noticing I drifted into a deep sleep with Lucas' arms around me smiling a real smile.

----------------------------------------

Hey guys so this was chapter 4 hope you enjoyed it s much as I enjoyed writing it.So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter.

Love ya all,

~Amanda✌