Chapter 54

Jenna gives me a nervous side eye, as the tailor takes her measurements. She told her what she wants her gown to look like and Taylor promised us, that she will be going by what she imagines.

"We're finished," the tailor announces.

"When is the dress done?" Jenna questions with a stern voice. "I don't mean to rush," she adds.

"In about a week,"

"Good," we have time anyway. I get thrown out of my thoughts as Taylor's loud phone rings. I look at her, she hesitantly picks up.

"Excuse me," she murmurs in our direction and disappears. My ears are trying pick up what she is saying, but I can't hear anything.

"Now we can lay back and relax," Jenna sighs.

"Yeah," I sit down next to her, but my body won't allow me to relax. I just want to know who Taylor is talking to.

"What?"

"Nothing," I reply, Jenna rolling her eyes.

"Is it because of Taylor?"

"No," I say and try to act like I am busy with counting the dots on my blouse.

"That's one horrible blouse," she lets me know and I only roll my eyes. No matter what I wear, Jenna ends up hating it.

"She acknowledges you as her girlfriend,"

"I know," I shortly answer.

"You don't seem happy?"

"What do you want me to do? Get up and jump around?"

"Yeah exactly!" I huff. The only reason I am being so nosy what Taylor is doing, is because of that look she had on her face, when she read the name on her phone screen. Jenna won't understand, she is way into planing her wedding. A point in a relationship, where you are sure that it is going to work. At least for Jenna and Kellan.

"Cas-"

"Jenna can you please stop?" I cut her off and get up. Right at the moment where I wanted to go to the kitchen, Taylor comes back with stress written all over her face.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah," she says and gives me a forced smile. I look at Jenna who obviously has no clue. I am aware that Taylor has an issue, but she has too much pride to ask me for help.

"Taylor,"

"What?"

"Can we talk,"

"We don't have to talk. I mean about what?" She adds a smile to make her seem less annoyed.

"Okay, if you say so. You don't need to talk to your girlfriend," I look at my friend, "Come on Jenna let's go,"

"Why?"

"Can we just leave?"

"I don't see what your problem is now Cassie," Taylor hisses.

"Nothing is my problem. I'm fine obviously,"

"I was going to make us something to eat,"

"We can grab something at a diner,"

"I think eating here would be even better," Jenna says and stays on her seat. I throw her a furious look, then turn back to Taylor.

"Please stay Cassie, we can talk later," I roll my eyes and sit back down.

"What was that?" Jenna questions as soon Taylor disappears in the kitchen.