Chapter 31

I walk out of the shower with my towel around my body. I'd still be in shower, if it wasn't for the person who knocked.
"Yeah?" I open up and look down. It's Michael.

"How can I help you?"

"Why did you leave?" He asks and rolls in on his wheelchair.

"Oh me? I didn't wanna bother you and your new girl Angela," I bluntly reply. His jaw drops, "Close your mouth before a fly flies in,"

"My new girl? So you thought I was gonna hook up with her?" I shrug.

"I would never hook up with another girl when I have you. Especially not with a traitor."

"Okay," I say.

"Okay?"

"It really hurt me, when you let me leave just like that,"

"I let you leave because I thought that was what you wanted to do. I was really hurt and tried to act like I didn't care. Obviously I do, that's why I'm here." I can't believe he got all the way here on his wheelchair. I kiss him on his cheek, "I'm sorry for leaving,"

"I have to apologize for letting you go. I promised myself I would never do that,"

"I won't go anywhere without you,"

He struggles to sit on my bed and I help him. I'd never thought things would be like this.

"I love you," I tell and almost forget what Jenna has told me. She'd hate me for that.

"I love you even more," I sit down beside him.

"Oh I almost forgot," he fumbles in his pocket and gets out something angular.

"What is that?" My eyes widen and my jaw drops as I recognize what it is. A condom package.

"Close your mouth, before I put my cock in it," I almost choke on air.

"Sorry! I- I thought you'd like dirty talking. I must've figured-"

"Mike! Why didn't you tell me?"

"It was a surprise. You don't tell when you got a surprise. I thought we were going to have a good time today so I planned it,"

"I'm not ready Mike."

"Of course you are, you're only scared,"

"I am still a virgin Michael,"

"I know. I promise I am going to be careful,"

"It will hurt,"

"Not with me babe, I promise. Come on, I know how much you want it too." I don't say anything and he begins kissing me. I close my eyes and he gently pushes me down on the hard mattress. He unwraps my towel, now I am fully naked under him.

"You trust me right?" I slowly nod.

He removes his shirt and unbuttons his jeans with a little struggle. His grown bulge jumps into my sight and I swallow the big lump which has formed in my throat. He slowly slides his boxers down and his big errection pops out. I am about to collaps.

"Oh my..." I can't finish my sentence. Why does he have to be so big? He takes my hand and guides it toward his genital and my fingers automatically wrap around it. He looks at me expectedly. I begin to pump slowly, causing him to gasp. I quickly pull away, afraid of him jizzing on my face. He giggles and pulls out the condom, tears it open and rolls it over his length. I just silently watch. He bends over me and tugs my hands above my head.

I can feel how he is trying to find the center between my legs. I feel something hard pressing against my thigh. I squeeze my eyes shut as he enters me.

I gasp in pain.

"Oh god!" I yell as I fall into more pain. First he thrusts slowly, then he gains on speed. Every time he pushes it inside, I whimper. He does it for a couple of minutes, until he moans loudly, then drops next to me. I turn my back to him and he soon drifts to sleep.

I sit up and get out of the bed. The towel I have been lying on, has a small blood stain on it.

I put it in a plastic bag and get rid of it, before Jenna comes back. I remember how she told me her first time with Kellan was painful. I couldn't imagine the pain, but I have felt it now.

I break down in tears and fall to the ground. It hurt so much. I wasn't ready at all. This was just too much. Michael told me, that when you love someone it feels good. But it didn't feel good at all. Does it mean I don't love him? I sob, which causes Michael to groan in his sleep. I get up, to get dressed even though I don't want to. I don't wanna do anything no more.

After getting dressed, I pick up Mike's clothes from the ground. When I pick up his jeans a piece of paper falls out. I pick it up and slowly unfold it.

858-746-7722
Trevor

Who is Trevor? Is he one of his friends? I take my phone and leave the dorm. My fingers slowly dial the unknown number and my heart pumps fast.

A deep voice answers.

"Hello?"

"Is this Trevor?"

"Yeah. Who's there? How'd you get my number?"

"A friend gave it to me," Silence.

"I guess you need supplies,"

"Supplies?"

"Yeah. Do you need Mollies or Mary Janes?"

"Who are they?" I confusingly ask.

"Urgh, are you already on something? Do you want drugs or not, because you're wasting my time woman,"

"Drugs?" I ask with a hoarse voice.

"Yeah. We can meet up," I quickly hang up with welling tears. I can't believe what I have just heard. Trevor sells drugs. And Michael got his number. That means, he really drugged himself.