Chapter 30

I stare across the table, eyeing Michael, who hasn't been saying anything, for almost ten minutes.

"Are you okay?" I ask with a hoarse voice. His eyes only shift to me then go back at his half eaten burger.

"You always wanted to go out with me, what's the matter now?"

"Nothing," he shrugs.

"Doesn't seem like it," I take my phone out and check for new messages. Or any messages from Taylor. She hasn't said anything after our fight. I am still not getting over it and I don't know how I will. I must say, Taylor really became important to me, it wasn't easy for me to do that to her. I don't know if hitting her was necessary.

"Oh hey!" I hear and turn around.

"Hey Angela," I greet my one friend from school.

"Michael it's so nice to see you like that."

She doesn't even know him.

"That's Angela," Mike nods as he figures that she is the one who told me about his time in college.

"So you're the one who snitched on me,"

"Oh I'm so sorry,"

"No it's okay," I add and shoot Mike an angry glare.

"Wanna sit with us?" She already does before I can even finish my question. It's a little awkward between us three.

"Um how are you so far?" I ask.

"Super good! And you?"

"Good thanks,"

"Are you gonna eat that?" She points at Mike's burger.

"You can have it,"

"Cool thanks," Mike's eyes are focused on her. He is observing her. I gasp, "Mike didn't we wanna go to the movies afterwards?"

"Later," he says.

"What are you gonna watch?"

"Something I don't know," I say.

"Can I go with you? There is this good movie,"

"Sure." My boyfriend agrees and I shoot him a shocked glare.

What is he trying to do? Is he hitting on her? My stomach clenches at the thoughts.

"I need to go to the restroom," I say and get up, leaving them two alone with a heavy heart.

I call Jenna and tell her about Taylor and Mike.

"Okay take a deep breath,"

"I can't, I feel like I'm suffocating,"

"Maybe you shouldn't have hit her,"

"No shit Sherlock!" I rage.

"Okay chill,"

"She isn't calling or anything and I am scared to call her,"

"Maybe she doesn't wanna see you or hear from you after what you did to her," I burry my face in my hand.

"I know," I bite my lip, "I need to tell you something. But not on the phone,"

"Okay? Are you coming?"

"Yes. I don't feel like going to the movies anyway,"

"Okay see ya later and don't worry about Angela," I hang up and head back to our table. Angela and Michael are in a deep conversation, which I tried earlier before with Mike, but he ignored me.

"I hope I'm not interrupting you,"

"Oh it's okay," Mike says and goes ahead with the chat.

"I'm leaving," I say and grab my jacket.