Chapter 51

I stand in front of a black Rolls Royce and watch as the door opens. My heart begins to hammer, as a mob of blonde hair appears. Taylor elegantly walks out, with a beautiful navy dress that ends shortly above her knees and black pumps.

"Hey," she greets me with a red smile. I missed her lips. As soon as the distance between us got short, I press my lips against hers. It's the same sweet wonderful sensation that goes through my body.

"Hey," I breathe out as I rest my forehead on hers.

"I missed you," she bites her lip.

"I'm glad to hear that," honestly I am.

As soon as we get home, Taylor makes me something to eat. It's kind of silent, since I am elsewhere with my mind.

"Do you like it?" I get teared back to reality and just nod, not knowing what she just said.

"What are you thinking of?" She questions, with a puzzled face.

"Nothing," I reply shortly and stuff my mouth with a piece of potato.

"You can't think of nothing. Come on tell me," she gets demanding. I sigh and play with one of the potatoes on my plate. Kind of funny, that she can read people, but struggles to find out what is going on in my head.

"It's just... we haven't really talked about our relationship," her expression gets blank. "Remember when you invited me to your parents house? When we were in your closet, you didn't tell me what we are,"

"Because I was unsure," she replies.

"About what?" I want to know and pierce her with my eyes. I just want to know what she is so unsure of. Maybe we can work on that.

"I told you I love you," she says.

"I know, but that doesn't say anything about our status,"

"Why is it always about status and label? Why can't we be two people who are in love?" She questions annoyed.

"We are, but what are we to people? I mean, I wanna call you my girlfriend," her lips turn into a straight line. She shakes her head and tucks her hair back.

"When I talked to Roman," she begins, "I told him that I had a girlfriend,"

"Let me guess, you made that up," I say and she quickly shakes her head.

"No, not at all. I mean it Cassie," she whispers my name.

"So does it mean we are a couple?" I bite my lip. Her eyes briefly meet mine and she slowly nods.

"We made it this far," she says. "I never had a girlfriend," she tells and turns slightly red.

"Me neither," I say and have to hold back a smile. "So, what are you going to tell your parents?"

"That I'm madly in love with you?" She looks into the distance. "I am so scared,"

"Me too," I take her hand. "When are you going to do it?"

"I don't know, not now but very soon," she sighs and I firmly squeeze her hand. Suddenly Jenna pops into my mind and I remember that I had to ask her about the wedding.

"Jenna and Kellan are gonna get married next year. Well, in a few months only,"

"Really?" Her eyes light up. I nod proudly.

"You're invited but-" I make a dramatic pause, "As a singer," I raise a brow.

"Singer? I don't know Cassie, I haven't really done anything like this before," she rubs her forehead.

"But you're good! Please Taylor," I playfully pout.

"Only if we can dance later," she smiles and I aggressively nod my head.

"Deal!" I shake her hand and then give her a peck on her lips.

"Isn't it going to be nice? You and me... on a wedding," her expression gets blank again and her face color gets slightly pale.

"What?"

"Nothing!" She presses her lips on mine and cups my cheeks. I feel like our kiss gets slowly passionate, and her tongue finds a way into my mouth. I didn't even notice, that I had my arms wrapped around her neck. She pulls me closer by my waist, making me sit on her lap. I dig my nose in her neck and kiss her on that sensitive spot, making her moan. Suddenly she pulls me down and grabs my hand, leading me to a nearest room. I've never been in this one before, but it resembles the room I slept in, when she saved me on that night with Xavier.

I get thrown on the bed and she slowly crawls on me. Her lips meet mine again and this time it sends a stronger feeling down my spine. Just having her above me, is a great feeling. My fingers automatically reach out for the zipper on the back of her dress, slowly unzipping it. Her eyes linger on mine, while I slowly remove her dress. Her cheeks are flushed, which makes her look innocent all of the sudden. Her eyes look big and clear and her pupils are wide. Her laced black bra gets revealed, my are fingers soon brushing against her cleavage. I never touched her like that, nor have I seen her like that. Taylor sits up, and pulls her dress further down, revealing her matching slip. I want to grab the hem of her underwear, but she pins me down by my wrists, sliding her tongue on my lips.

"Can I touch you?" I question with a hoarse voice.

"No," she breathes out, while kissing my lips. I am kind of confused from her answer. I am longing for her beautiful silky skin, but instead, she is holding me down.

"Why not?" I want to know.

"Because it's my turn now," she says and unbuttons my blouse. She leans down, her lips making contact with my cleavage. My eyes close as I let her caress my breasts. She goes further down and unbuttons my trousers. She taps me on my side, gesturing me to raise my hips. I do so and watch how she forcefully pulls my trousers down. Soon they land on the carpet. I sling my legs around her torso as she gets on top of me again.

"How far are we going to take it?" I question. She tugs my hair strand behind my ear, before she gives me an answer.

"It's up to you," she responds. Now this is kind of panicking, I mean, what am I supposed to say? I want to take it far, but how do I say it, without sounding desperate.

"Um..." I press out, "I don't know,"

"You don't know?" She raises her brows.

"I would like to," I tell and quickly look away as her eyes meet mine. She kisses me firmly and slides my underwear down. I shut my eyes, letting the intense feeing of her fingers between my legs sink in. I missed this feeling honestly, and it feels better than the last time. I moan as her fingers make a way inside of me.

"Oh my god," I gasp in pleasure. I just want her so bad right now. My fingers fumble around her back, until they find the kook of her bra. I open my eyes and find Taylor's beautiful bare breasts above me. Her nipples are pink and just invite me to kiss them. I brush my index finger across one making her whimper.

"Cassie," she whispers. I take the hem of her slip and pull it down. My finger instantly caresses her clit in every enjoyable way. She gasps and small moans escape her lips. While she is pleasuring me, I am pleasuring her and mimic her movements. I am on the verge of orgasming. I moan loudly, while my body is shaking under her touch, "Taylor!" I yell and let my body give in. We both finally fall into an enjoyable orgasm. Taylor drops next to me and puts her arm around me. She kisses the side of my head with a big grin on her face.

"That was even better," I breathe out and she giggles.

"I know,"

"We will have to repeat it," I exclaim. "Now," I intrusively add.

Welllll, I hope you like it :P

And can you guys believe, that it's been a year, since I uploaded the first chapter? I never knew that I would be this far. I just wrote to entertain a few people and myself, now I am (hopefully) entertaining a larger group! Thank you sooo much for your support!