Ja'far

Note : Took place in the current time of the anime.

" (Name)-chan, spartos and i are going to the market right now. Do you want to join us as well? " Pisti asks while smiling brightly at you and tugged your sleeve.

" Market? Are you both going to buy for something? " You asks.

" Yes! I heard that they brought a torran craft goods today! I'm so interested to see what is it. " Pisti giggled.

" That's true, (Name)-san. " Spartos agreed while nodding his head slightly and a smile was plastered on his face.

" Alright, i'm in then. Even though i still have a lots of works to do. I think going shopping for some foods would not sounds bad. " You replied. Pisti cheered.

" Let's go then! " She grinned.

" Do you want to cook again for dinner, (Name)-san? " Spartos asks politely.

" Ah yes.. I realized that cooking made me felt so content and relieved at the same time. " You nervously replied while rubbing the back of your neck with you hand.

" That must been the effect because you work too much! Seriously, (Name)-chan.. You should go out and play with me and spartos more you know! It's not like king sinbad is forcing you to work all day all night. " Pisti adviced.

" I agree. " Spartos added.

" I-is that so? I should take a break then. " You laughed.

" Yeah! Take a break and enjoy some qualities with your husband too! " Pisti teased.

" E-ehh?! " You shrieked.

~*~

" (Name)? What are you doing here? " A voice asks, you turned your head a bit to saw your husband.

" I'm cooking right now for dinner. " You replied while returning back to your work once more.

" So you're the one who had been cooking for us these few days.. No wonder the fish taste a bit too salty.. " Jafar remarked.

" It does?! I'm putting too much salt then.. I'm sorry. " You apologized.

" It's alright though. " He chuckled and leaned closer to your face.

" I heard your conversation earlier.. " He started. " Does cooking makes you really that content and relieved? " He asks.

" The only rest i can do now is cooking. Sleeping won't help because there are still tons of works i have to do. " You admitted while sighs.

" Then i should be the one who apologize to you then. " He said.

" For what? You did nothing wrong. " You stopped at your work and turned your body to face him.

" I'm so unaware at the fact that i keep pushing you to work more and more. " He sighs.

" I did all of the works because it is already my duty to do so.. Of course you're not pushing me until that far.. I mean i did that for the sake of our country, the king and you. " You smiled gently at the male who widened his eyes a bit and then sighs in relief.

" That's really relieved to hear such words coming from you. Thank you. " The general bowed his head a bit.

" Y-you shouldn't really bow like that, we're husband and wife right now! " You said while waving your hands frantically in front of him.

" Oh i forgot about that. " He laughed nervously.

" I should prepare for the food in the table soon then. " You said.

" Let me help you, (Name). " He said while gripping your hand gently and give you a heart dropping smile.

" Okay. " You giggled.

A/n : i'm not good at writing fluff so please forgive me *////*