Telling Seokjin

As me and Jungkook walked into the kitchen and saw how Namjoon greeted us with a smile, I thought about what happened between Jungkook and Jimin.

I then tried to snap myself out because I'm dating Yoongi hyung now. That's when I thought about how sad Jungkook would be if he found out.

I then helped Jungkook and help him to his seat and I sat next to him. Jungkook was on one side and then Yoongi sat next to me on my other side.

I then looked at Yoongi and he smiled at me and all I did was grin a little and blushed. I then began to eat and I was playing with my food a bit as I could feel Yoongi's hand coming and poking me on my side.

Yoongi knows I am ticklish on my sides. But then I felt his hand rest on my thigh and I then stuffed some food into my mouth as I felt my cheeks become warmer and warmer.

I then heard him chuckle a bit. I thought he was teasing me because I was embarrassed but he actually then moved his hand closer to my hip. I then felt even more embarrassed.

Then he moved his hand to my ass and touched it a bit and then he just unexpectedly grabbed it and I tried to move his hand away but he was stronger than me.

So I then thought I should do the same and maybe he will leave me alone. He jumped a bit as he found my hand on his ass. He then smiled a bit and then he mouthed 'I'll get you later'.

He then removed his hand from my ass and I did the same to him. I then let out a sigh of relief as I continued to eat.

I looked and Jungkook and he looked as if he didn't want to eat. I then picked some of his food up and feed it to him. He then gave me a surprised look.

"If you don't eat you won't feel any better and you might get a stomach ache from not eating. If you are gonna act like a baby then I'll treat you like one." I said as I giggled a bit after say so.

He then pouted. "I'm not a baby and I'm just not that hungry right now. That's all." He said as he then stuffed his face once again after I did it to him.

I just laughed a bit and I continued to eat my food. I looked at Seokjin hyung and he looked confused.

When he noticed I looked at him he was a bit shocked but he then just waved at me and smiled.

I think I should tell Seokjin hyung about me and Yoongi. But first I should ask him how he would Jungkook would feel if he found out about Yoongi going out with someone else.

Eventually had finished eating and I was the last one and I am usually not the last one to finish my food, but today I was.

"Yoongi, can you take Jungkook to his room? I have to do something Seokjin hyung really quickly." I asked and Yoongi sighed as he helped Jungkook up and they walked out of the kitchen.

"Thank you Yoongi hyung!" I said as i then turned around to see that Jin hyung looked at me with a confused look.

Eventually Namjoon and Hoseok left but the weird thing is that I didn't see Jimin eating dinner with us. But I didn't exactly care.

"Jin hyung, I have something important to tell you." I said as I gestured him to sit down with me at the dinning table.

"What did you do now Taehyung?" He asked as if I did something bad.

"I didn't do anything wrong but...who does Jungkook like?" I asked.

"Well he told me that he doesn't like a certain person any more and developed feelings for someone new." He said as he laid back in his chair.

"Oh...who did he used to like?" I asked as I was super curious.

"Well he used to like Yoongi hyung or I think he lost feelings for him." Seokjin hyung said and I was shocked.

I then felt a weight being lifted off of my shoulders. I didn't have to worry about if Jungkook found out about me and Yoongi. I sighed in relief.

"Wow. That's a relief." I said as I smiled a bit.

"How are your chances with trying to get with Jungkook, Taehyung?" Seokjin asked and I shook my head.

"I don't have any more chances. I gave up on him." I said as I looked at Jin hyung.

"Huh!? Why are you giving up on him?" Seokjin asked shocked and worried.

"Well I realized that he would never really love me and that it wouldn't work out since we are in a band together and we have long schedules that we won't have time for each other." I said and Seokjin was so amazed and shocked.

"Well shouldn't think like that Taehyung. You should of thought of the good things. Don't you wan to be happy?" Seokjin asked with a confused look.

"Of course I want to be happy and I am happy." I said and Seokjin had this confused look on his face.

"How are you happy if you gave up on Jungkook?" He asked really confused.

"Well I am actually going out with Yoongi hyung now and I wanted to give him a chance to prove himself to me and I realized that I actually still have feelings for Yoongi. I guess I never really got over Yoongi." I said as I thought about Yoongi and smiled a bit.

Out of nowhere I get smacked in the back of the head. I looked up at Jin and he face palmed his hand to his forehead. I turn around and see Jungkook right next to the kitchen door.

He was using a cane Seokjin bought for him earlier so he can try to walk again. He then turned around and left the kitchen.

I look at Seokjin hyung in confusion. I didn't know what was happening or how to react.

"What's wrong? What happened to Jungkook?" I asked as I looked around.

"Well, Jungkook developed love for someone new and well it seems that person has someone else in mind already. What I mean is Jungkook loved you, he was in love with you all this time Taehyung. But, you ruined it and now he is practically heart broken." Seokjin explained and I was just so shocked on what just happened.

"What? But, I thought he liked you or Namjoon, not me. Was he eavesdropping just now because I think he heard the part when I said I gave up on him." I said quickly as I couldn't process what was going on right now.

TO BE CONTINUED.....................