The Last Victims & Clues

(I had no other photo. Sorry...)

Jungkook P.O.V

Walking back to the dorm I remembered what happened with me and Jimin and I got a little embarrassed thinking about it and I felt my cheeks get warm.

I get to the dorm and look at the responses I got from the hyungs and check them before going to my next victim.

The next victim: Namjoon

I went looking for Namjoon hyung after trying to look for him in the living room. I decided to check them kitchen to see if I would find him in there either breaking something or burning it. You never know....it could be both.

I chuckle at my thoughts and looked looked to see if I was right. I was right about him being in the kitchen...but he was just sitting there eating something Jin hyung made him.

"Hey, Namjoon hyung. What are you eating?" I asked looking curios obviously knowing what he was eating.

"Oh hey Kookie. I'm eating some ramen Jin hyung made for me because he was scared I would burn something so he made it for me." He replied not taking his eyes off his ramen.

"Ok, cool. Is it ok if I ask you something serious but you have to answer honestly?" I said waiting for his response. Right then he stopped eating and asked "It isn't weird right?"

Right then I thought he knew something. He gave me a scare. "No hyung, it's perfectly normal. They asked us this before at a fan meet and greet."

"Oh, ok. Ask away." He responded sounding calmer than before.

"Ok, so my question is if you had the chance or if you were a girl, which one of us members would you like to date?" I asked with very little curiosity.

"Well I think any of you would be fine, but if I had to pick one it would be Jin hyung because he is like a girlfriend who would cook for you every night for lunch and dinner. And maybe even breakfast." He responded calmly but quickly.

Honestly, I'm shocked for 2 reasons.

1) I didn't think he would Jin out of all people. I thought he would've picked....I don't know, maybe Yoongi because he is lazy but strong and fixes most of the stuff Namjoon usually breaks.

2) He picked Jin hyung.....Jin hyung might actually have a chance with Namjoon hyung.

After a few minutes of me zoning out in shock, Namjoon got up to put his dish in the sink and walked away.

"Wow.....well that was weird. Oh but before I forget, let me write down what he said." Right then I took out my small notepad and wrote what Namjoon said and his reasoning.

Afterwards, I took out my phone and texted Jin hyung and told him to call Jiminie hyung and tell him what will be for dinner.

Now time to move on.....

The Last victim: Taehyung

The first thing I do is think of everything that's happened and try to put them together. I have nothing......I need to get just this last thing and maybe, just maybe, I will get closer to something.

I begin to look for Taehyung. I didn't think he was downstairs since I was just there, so I start to go upstairs. As I go upstairs I hear since talking. I didn't want to eavesdrop but I could here Taehyung, so I did.

"Do you know why Jungkook gets up in the middle of the night to sleep with you?" Jin hyung asks sounding worried.

"No, I don't know. Usually he just gets up and lays down next to me. But before last night was different." Taehyung said and made me a little curious.

"What do you mean? What happened the night before last night that was different?" Jin asked sounding scared yet worried.

"On the night before last night, I got out of bed hearing something. I didn't know what it was and so I went to find out what. Once I opened the door to my room I see Jungkook on the floor...his face was pail and he looked like he just saw a ghost."

"So what did you do afterwards?" Jin hyung asks waiting for an answer.

"I picked him up and put him in my bed and tried to see if he was ok? But right when I was about to ask him he wrapped his arms around my neck and......" Taehyung stops because he was too embarrassed to tell Jin hyung what I did to him?

What? What did I do? When did I do this? Was I sleep walking? What is going on? Did I try to kiss him? Did he try to kiss me?

"Taehyung....are you going to finish?" Jin asked giving him a cup of water.

"Yea, give me a sec.....ok. After he wrapped his arms around me.....h-he kissed me." Taehyung said while covering his face because he was embarrassed.

I kissed him? Why am I blushing? Why do I feel like crawling in a hole? Did he like it? Did I like it? Does he like me? Why don't I remember? Was that his first kiss? Naaah, it can't be his first kiss.

"Was that your first kiss Taehyung?" Jin asked sounding supportive.

Taehyung said nothing but he nodded meaning 'Yes'.

I was shocked. I can't believe I stole his first kiss. Omg, what have I done. Why is my heart racing? I'm scared, I don't know how to react to this feeling.

Right then I ran to my room without thinking because of this new emotion I was feeling. I was scared of it and wanted it to go away. I didn't want to feel it. But yet again, the emotion makes me feel all Fuzzy and Warm.

I waited awhile before leaving my room. Right when I heard a knock, I got so scared and didn't know what to think.

I was at a loss with words.

The person that knocked walked in and I didn't know to feel. Once I saw his face I froze and felt like I was about to die.......or so I thought.

(.............To be continued...........)

-----------------------

Sorry about the crapiness of this story. Anyway, thank you for 400+ reads. I hope to get to 500 soon.

And please go and check my new book called:
Past, Future, Present; [Jicheol]

Not a lot of people ship this so I also but side ships such as:
Soonhoon
Seoksoon
Jeongcheol
Jihan
And more if suggested.

Please go and support it.
Thank u