21 5B

For once in a long time, showing up to school wasn't a chore to me. Now that I didn't have to worry about my sister being a test subject in Eichen house, I could go back to enjoying school.

The only problem, was Theo. His constant glances during class were distracting, and extremely annoying. However, not as annoying as the chatter about the charity lacrosse game that was going to happen tonight. Now that was flat out annoying.

I was currently stuck in Math class. Trigonometry was always my strong suit, but with Theo's stare on my back, I could barely concentrate.

I hope he doesn't think I forgive him for playing a part in my sisters rescue mission; because I don't.

I felt relieved when the bell rang. I quickly packed up my stuff, and headed to the door. Unlucky for me, everyone else wanted to leave as well. I clench my jaw as I see Theo appear in my peripheral vision
"hi"
I can practically hear the smirk in his voice

"What?"

He looks taken aback "I don't want anything, I was just saying hi"

I narrow my eyes "no, you always want something" I exit the classroom, Theo follows. "Okay, maybe I want something. But can you just listen? For a second?"

I roll my eyes " I don't think I have a choice in that matter"

He shrugs "fine, whatever" he turns and starts to walk, however my curiosity breaks my cold exterior "okay fine! I'll listen"

He smirks, but quickly frowns "your willing to listen?" I raise an eyebrow "do you want me to change my mind?"

He shakes his head. "I just wanted to ask you.. if things between us are okay"

I furrow my brow "if you think that I forgive you, it's a no. However, I don't hate you as much"

He shrugs "that's progress"

I scoff "oh, I'm always going to hate you. I just hate you less" he looks at me confused "is that even possible?" I nod "yes, because that's our relationship right now"

My phone buzzes in my pocket, I pull it out to see a text from Lydia

Pack meeting in the library

I turn my phone off "I have to go" he nods "Allie, be careful. Please"

I narrow my eyes "I always am" I scold myself for talking to him. Somehow, he was finding his way back into my mind.  And I didn't like it.

• • •

"What's this about?" I ask, taking a seat next to my sister.
"The game tonight"

I shrug "what about it?" Stiles sighs "do we really have to explain this again?"

I nod "yes, yes you do"

Liam tells me about Mason's theory. About how the beast is getting stronger by using frequency. And that the doctors are making it shift more, causing it to get stronger and smarter.

"This doesn't sound good, but how does this affect the game?"

Scott and stiles share a look "because there is going to be TV cars, and those cause a lot of frequency, causing the beast to show up at the game"

I nod, understanding the problem. "Should we get the came canceled?" I wince. Cancelling a charity game? That's terrible.

"That might be what we have to do"

"Well that's dumb" Liam interjects "this could be our chance to catch it"

"Liam, theres too many people. Too many casualties waiting to happen"  he nods, agreeing with me "yeah, okay"

"So it's decided, we get the game cancelled"

• • •

It's 'game time' now. According to Stiles. We are currently all together, repeating our jobs back to Scott.

"Allie?" I give Scott a small smile "I'm checking the stands for shoe matches"

"This plan isn't  going to work" Malia interrupts. "Aren't you still healing from what Theo did to you?" I ask Scott, concerned.

He shakes his head "no actually. It healed. When we got Lydia back. Now that the pack is back, I'm stronger"

I smile "that's good"

• • •

The game has started, and Coach finstock wouldn't for fit. Causing the team to play.

We were losing badly. 1-5.

I grimace as Kiraa tears though devenford players. Leaving them lying on the ground groaning in pain

I can hear her whisper something in Japanese, before storming off the field.

Brett's sister follows her, so I continue to check the shoes.

However, I had a bad feeling about Kira. So I decide to follow them.

I have this sinking feeling in my chest when I hear yelling, and clanging.

I open the doors to see the two fighting it out.

"Kira!" I cry out "stop it!" She glares at me

"Kira!" Scott growled. Holding her back from attacking Brett's sister and I.

She stops struggling, her eyes wide. "What did I do?"

Just then, a bunch of people food into the school, screaming.

Scott dragged us into a classroom, and quickly shuts the door

"What is happening?" I whisper, trying to see what's outside.

"The beast. The beast is here"

___________________________I'm sorry this is so short. I just wanted to update because I haven't updated in forever!

I'll see if I can update next week and try to finish this book before Season 6.