09

Sitting in AP biology isn't the best thing to do right now for me. I'm tired as hell,My eyes start to droop, and my arm gives out to exhaustion, My head slams against the table

I groan out in pain, these tables aren't ideal for sleeping...

"Did you get any sleep last night Allie?" The teacher asks, giving me a disappointed look

"I don't remember"I shrug

"So it was that type of night huh?" My eyes widen "no! I was reading all night, not drinking and going clubbing! I must've fallen asleep and not known about it"

The teacher sighs, and continues the lesson.

Lydia nudges me, showing me her phone. It's a conversation between Theo and Lydia. When did she get Theo's number?

I look at her confused, the whole conversation was

"Chimera?"

"Look at her hair"

Look at who's hair? She nods her head to Sidney.

Sidney pulls her hand away, a clump of hair in her hand. I have to bite my lip and look away so I don't throw up.

Sidney gets up, slapping a drop form on the desk. I'm reminded about mine, filled out. Just in my binder...

Lydia gets up and quickly follows her "Lydia its for the best" the teacher says, but Lydia ignores her and follows Sidney.

I turn the thought about dropping out, would she take me back if I made up some excuse?

I grab it and put it on her desk, on top of Sidney "are you sure Allie?" I nod "you do realize it's one of the qualifying classes to get into Dartmouth" I sigh, always jeopardizing my future for the supernatural

I nod "I-I made a mistake taking this class" before I say anything even more idiotic, I rush out of the class.

I try and find where Lydia and Sidney went. I hear the faint click of Lydia's heels down the hall. I sprint after her. Trying to see what room Sidney went into.

I see her go into a room down the hall, quickly closing the space with brisk fast walking, I enter the classroom and stand next to Lydia

"I-it's stress" Sidney's says, showing the hair "maybe you shouldn't take the hardest class in the whole school" I say, trying to make the situation a little better. "Can we see? Maybe I can help cover it up?"

Sidney shows Lydia, but I can't see, Lydia is in the way. She starts backing up, I get out of her way. She collapses on the floor "uh, this happens a lot, her fainting, she has a rare disease, very bad... Can you go get my mother?" Sidney nods and rushes out of the room

I hear someone enter the room, turning, I see Theo and Scott "she just collapsed, is this all because of the book?" No one answers me. They take Lydia and gently sit her up.

She wakes up a little after, slightly dazed "did you see anything?" I ask, pushing past Theo.

She didn't get a chance to answer my question, My mother enters the room, frantically making her way to Lydia "oh honey! Are you ok? Did you black out? Did you faint?" Lydia purses her lips "yeah, I fainted"