23 5B Finale

"Here, sit down"

Theo asked me to help me after our fight with the Dread Doctors. He was wounded, and Scott and Stiles didn't need me. So I decided to help get him here.

"Thank you" Theo mumbled to me, clutching is bleeding wound.

"It's nothing" I say, getting up to leave him there "wait" he says weakly.

I stop, turning to face him. "Why'd you choose to help me? After all I have done to you?" He asks, a confused, pained look on his face.

"I-I don't know" I answer honestly, sitting next to him.

I don't know why, but the usual burn of hate in my heart when I see Theo wasn't there it was replaced with a sense of nothing. "I just wanted to apologize, for everything I've done to you"

My brow furrowed in confusion "why? Why now? Why not after you hurt Lydia? Or maybe when you left me unconscious? Or when you broke my trust? Or how you just used me to get what you wanted?"

He sighs, grimacing in pain "you're right. I should've apologized then. I was stupid to use you, and I shouldn't have done that to you"

I was taken aback by Theo's apology. He had a look in his eyes that told me he was telling the truth.

"I don't want to forgive you" I whisper, my voice cracking. Theo's hand grabbed mine, his blood now on my fingers. "I'm sorry, I-I really am"

I will myself not to cry, but a stray tear falls down my cheek.

Theo's bloodied hand reaches up, and wipes it away. Leaving his blood on my cheek.

His face was so close to mine. His hand now rested on the back of my neck.

"I forgive you" I whisper. He leaned in, and so did I

His lips met mine, and his hand pulled me closer. His lips were rough against my soft ones. His hand brushed the skin on my neck.

He pulled away from the kiss. "I'm sorry" he whispered. My brow furrowed "what?"

Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain in the back of my neck. I gasp in pain, Theo's claws were in the back of my neck.

"Let go of me!" I scream, but his other hand kept me from struggling.

"Stop! I can kill you if you move the wrong way" his claws come out of my neck, covered in my blood.

I couldn't move. He let go of me, expecting me to run. But I couldn't move.

"Allie?"

My eyes feel heavy, as if tiny weights were pulling them down. My body slumps to the side, and I feel myself hit the floor.

"Allie, what's happening?" Theo shouts, grabbing my limp body. I couldn't reply to him. I couldn't move.

Theo's breath started to quicken, his shaky hands unsure of what to do.

I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my hand, and welcome the feeling. At least I wasn't paralyzed.

"Are you okay?" Theo asks, helping me sit up. "Get off!" I shout, scrambling away from him. "What did you do to me?"