02

I walk through the double doors of Beacon hills high school. Because this is my senior year, this would be my last first day of high school. It felt strange. And a little scary. The future was unknown, and soon enough, I would be leaving my comfort zone for College.

So many memories were made in this school... being chased around these school by a huge Alpha were wolf. Well... Peter Hale and not to forget Lydia almost being strangled to death in one of the classrooms.

I walk to my locker, which sadly is near my mothers office. I notice Tracy, someone I hadn't really acknowledged before walk out of the office. During one of my moms drunken confessions to Lydia and I about the stresses of her job, she had told us Tracy was having night terrors. Where you can't tell what's real and what's a dream. Ever since I had found that out, I've tried to be nice to her, and let her know I'm a friendly. "Hey Tracy!" I say, giving her a warm smile.

"Hey" she mumbled. She looked a little freaked out, little beads of sweat in her forehead. Her skin looking pale.

"Are you alright? You don't look so good" I question, reassuringly touching her arm, trying to comfort her

"Yeah, just Senior stress and all" she said. taking a deep breath. I decide not to push, and instead of questioning her, I smile at her "yeah, you're not alone in that" I say, laughing a little. She smiles and nods, before making her way to her locker.

Something wasn't right about her. We used to be best friends once. But once my sister and I got dragged into this whole supernatural stuff, we don't talk that much anymore.

I open my locker, and go to take out the books I need from inside when the door swings shut

"Hey! I was getting books from there!" I say, my voice confused, but my brows furrowed in anger.

I look to my side, and cock an eyebrow "is there any reason for this?" I immediately wished I hadn't said that when I see who it is. It's Theo, the werewolf from the other night.

"Oh, I thought you were someone else" I say as I reopen my locker and grab my books. "Just me" he says, drumming his fingers on the locker next to mine "so, are you friends with her?" I raise an eyebrow "specifics?" "Tracey"

I shrug "it's complicated" I close my locker "why are you even talking to me?" He mimicked my shrug "you're apart of Scott's pack, so you're a friend to me"

I narrow my eyes "you don't even know my name" I say, shoving my books into my worn leather backpack

"Yes I do" he says, a smirk on his face "what is it then?" I turn to him, crossing my arms over my chest

"It's Allie, right?" I frown "how'd you know that?" He winks "I have my ways" I roll my eyes in a playful way "well" I turn on my heel " I guess I will e seeing you around" I put my strawberry blonde hair over my shoulder, and walk away. For some reason, a tingly feeling was running up and down my spine, and my chest felt all warm and fuzzy. I sigh, I hadn't felt this way since Aiden had fist talked to me...

I shake the feeling, and rush to AP biology, my first class. One of the classes I share with Lydia. When I enter the class, I see she had saved me a spot at the front of the class next to her. I gratefully make my way to the seat, and pull out my books.

"Ready for the hardest class ever?" Lydia asks

"Ha ha, just because I haven't taken Ap biology before, doesn't mean I haven't had an AP class before" I say. She snorts "this isn't AP English, or AP calculus" I roll my eyes "same amount of difficulty, different material"

she was about to reply, but to all of our surprise Scott walked in, taking a seat next to Kira. Wait... Scott is in AP biology? That's a first

Kira looks to us for help, I gesture with my head, saying she needs to ask. She shakes her head, saying we need to ask.

She finally gives in "Scott, are you in the right class?" He raises his eyebrows "AP biology right?" Kira nods "then yes"

I look at him quizzically "do you know what AP stands for?"

He laughs a little at our disbelief "Advanced Placement" I nod "okay then , welcome Scott to the world of AP"

I go to turn my focus to the teacher, but I look when he opens his book revealing a bunch of highlighted paragraphs. Now it's my turn to raise my eyebrows.

"Welcome to AP biology! Ok, let's see who's awake, can anyone tell me what plasmids are? The teacher asks

"Circular self replicating DNA molecules" Lydia says, flipping the pages in her book

"Nicely stated Lydia, can anyone tell me what vitamin is absorbed in the stomach via production of liaco protein"

"B12" I say, Lydia smirks. Let's just say we both like the title of smartest girl in the class.

• • •

"So, Apparently we share a lot of the same classes" some one says behind me, startling me. I turn to see Theo, again...

"Or maybe you like to follow me around?" I suggest, but a small smile was on my lips. He smirks "maybe" before I can say anything else, I lose him in the crowded hallway. I stand there for a second, the interaction giving me a sort of buzz.

Someone grabs my arm "come on, we have a free period, and it looks like you need help with math" Lydia says dragging me to the library 

"Ha ha" I say, getting my wrist from her grasp she put her arm around my shoulders "just because your only about 11 months older than me, doesn't mean you get to act like my mother! And I like math! When you get it, it's fun!"

She smiles "See! You understand me, and you have to admit, I do take care of you" I shrug "I guess so, but I also take care of you" she wraps her arm around my shoulders "you know, I couldn't ask for a better sister"

I smile, but when we get close to my locker, I couldn't help but look at Tracey. "I feel bad for her" I admit to Lydia "I know, night terrors aren't the best" she looks at me, all knowingly "are you okay?" I frown slightly "I can't help but feel bad... When we got swept up in all of this supernatural business, I left her. I'm a reason why she didn't really have anyone to talk to" Lydia put a reassuring hand on my arm "I'm sure she doesn't think that. I can talk to her if you want?" I shrug "it's up to you really"

As I grab my books and put them into my bag, Lydia walks over to Tracey. A couple of seconds later, Lydia is motioning me to follow her as she takes Tracey outside.

___________________________

I know no one really reads this but oh well, I'll just keep updating lol

Last edited: 3/8/17

-Lauren