"What's your name?" She called in a distance.

"Demetriana Devonna... Lovato." I smirked. I said it happily too!

Her mouth dropped in shock.

It was silent. A nurse came behind her and whispered in her ear.

She touched her hair and screamed at me.

I stuck up my middle finger and motioned for Demi to follow me to the car.

I'm a bitch. Haha.

*Demi's POV*
We got in the car and she told me everything about her recovery.

She also told me about Selena and Josie.

Y'all know what I do when I'm angry. #Twitter

@/selenagomez @/josiegomezz - "you should know that I won't back down. knuckles out and a guard in my mouth once you're hungry for the next round. I'll be waiting for ya.😈"

I tweeted it. I always tweet things like that. Especially if it's for someone I love. I want my baby girl to know that I have her back. She can't go through this and she just got out of rehab. She's finally learned how to love herself.

"Hey, Baby girl? I was just thinking about how I never really introduced you to the world. Can we do that soon?" I asked.

She hesitated. Looking for an answer.

"You know- never mind. It's okay baby if you're not re-" I was cut off.

"No... mom. I'm ready :)" she gave me a full smile.

Recovery at its best.

I took her out for ice cream and tweeted a picture of us.

My fans kept commenting wondering who she is.

The only reason celebrities know about Demetriana is because there's this magazine for only celebrities out and she and I were in it.

So none of my fans know at all.

I'm going to bring her with me on the Ellen show in the morning. I hope she doesn't have stage fright.

We drove home, and I had her outside of the house.

What she doesn't know, is that it throwing her a little welcome back party.

I opened the door and ...

"SURPRISE!!" Every one yelled.

Demetriana was shocked, and her face lit up!

"Mommy! Look at all of these people! I've never had this many people at a party for me!" She said.

My baby girl looked so happy!

We talked. Had fun, dance and we sang.

She has a pretty damn good voice! She can sing my songs way better than I do!

Guess she gets her talent from me and her dad. I just honestly hope that she doesn't bring it up anytime soon.

I'm not ready for that just yet.

*Dianna's POV*
I was at the surprise party, and I haven't talked to Demetriana in a while. So I decided to pull her to the side and ask her how things are going.

"Hey, baby. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, Dianna." she said.

That's the thing. She still calls me by my name and not 'grandma'. She's called Demi Mom and Mommy already. I need to spend more time with her to let her know that she can trust me and that I'll be there for her.

"You know, maybe in the morning we can go somewhere? Just us? Then later you and Maddie can hang out?" I offered.

"I have to go with mom in the morning on the Ellen Show. I'm so sorry. Maybe when it's done, you can pick me up and we go somewhere? I really want to hang out with you, and get to know you better!" she smiled. At least she was willing.

"Okay. That sounds great!" I smiled.

She's just such a cutie! I can't get over how cute she is! think I'll take her to the mall. Buy her some clothes and jewelry.

Most of her stuff isn't really name brand. If she's going to be revealed as a Lovato, then she's going to need better clothing.

I bought her an outfit already from Abercrombie. I think that she can wear that on the Ellen Show. It's cute.

I'm looking forward to the whole having a grand daughter thing.

It should be fun.

--------------------------------------------
A/N:
Hey!

I was thinking.

Should I do a POV as Marissa's? I have said that she was coming to check up on Demi, but never said why she wasn't there and coming.

Next chapter, there's going to be a serious cliffhanger. Read it! It should be up within the next 30 minutes or so. Latest, by the end of the day.

Comment, vote and follow! Love you guys xx.

I NEED some comments. I need to know what you guys think! I can't write this without some input!

Xoxo.