Chapter 13 |The Leaf Village Goes Under Level 1 Alert!|

We got Naruto in the hospital, I was currently sitting next to him. Waiting for him to wake up.

He looked like he was having a bad dream. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and sat up.

"Naruto."

"You all right?" I asked seeing the spooked expression on his face.

"The same dream just like before." Naruto said in a daze.

"Naruto." I called out again. He snapped out of it and turned his head towards me.

"Oh. Bre-chan. I didn't know you were there." Naruto admitted.

I ruffled his hair.

"There, there. You had a rough day today." I said as Sakura walked in.

"Is he awake?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah." I said standing up.

"I'll check Naruto's vital. Everyone's searching for Sora right now." Sakura said.

I nodded and flickered to the center of the village.

There I saw Choji running in every shop, yelling out "Sora!"

Shikamaru of course was taking his merry time walking while Choji looked.

"Man. This guy. What a pain in the neck he is." Shikamaru sighed out.

"Hey Lazy ass." I called out, getting his attention.

"How's Naruto?" Shikamaru asked as he walked over to me.

"He's fine, Awake at least." I sighed out, running my hand through my hair.

~~~

We looked everywhere until night turned.

"..This is starting to get annoying. Like can he stop hiding? I'm not one to play hide and seek." I complained, dramatically flailing my arms in the air.

"Calm down." Shikamaru said, grabbing my arms and held my hands.

"Don't tell me what to do!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

He rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek.

I saw Choji smile.

Yeah he knows, it's not like he's gonna tell Ino.

"We can't find him. Let's go eat." Choji suggested. Heading inside Yakiniku Q. The Barbecue restaurant.

"If you can't beat him, join him." Shikamaru shrugged.

"No! No matter how much I hate playing hide and seek. We have to keep-whoa!" I said as I was dragged inside by Shikamaru.

~~~

Right as we took a bite of our rice. The power went out and the grill was the only light source we had.

"That's not good. Shikamaru, go check the main circuit breaker. You know what to do if that's not it." I said standing up.

"Wha-wait!" I heard Shikamaru call out as I headed outside.

All the power was out. In a split second. I saw Naruto chasing Sora. Jumping from building to building.

I saw a signal for an emergency.

I met up with Asuma and we were outside of the Hokage building.

Most of the Jonin captains were here. Including Akira, who stood by me.