Chapter 1: |The Adventure Begins Again|

(A.N: I suggest you read the first book before reading this one.

First book: Sasuke has a Sister?!?! And... She's a Goddess?!?! XD)

~~~~~

Three years since Brenda, Akira, and Sasuke have left the Leaf Village.

Akira and Brenda we're Currently training with Itachi with their Susanoos.

Brenda's Pov.

*Breathes Heavily*

I looked around me, trying to find Itachi again.

I was only allowed to use my Susanoo.

Behind me.

I activated my Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. Blood dripped down my face and I Used my Susanoo's Swords to deflect Itachi's Susanoo's sword.

My White Susanoo Sword blended in with Itachi's Red Susanno Sword, making a small tint of pink.

"Good." He commented twisting his sword and aimed for my head.

I crossed my arms to make an X with my Swords in my Susanoo hands. Deflecting the attack, sliding back a bit.

I saw Akira come from behind with His Gray Susanoo. Going for Itachi.

Itachi quickly kicked me down to the ground and used his shield to shield himself from Akira.

I groaned in annoyance, getting back up and charged for Itachi again.

We clashed swords again as Itachi struggled to keep us both away from him.

Akira and I made eye contact and both nodded.

Akira kicked Itachi's Shield, pushing him towards me.

I swiveled my swords out of the grip of his sword and slashed Itachi down. Making him deactivate his Susanoo and fall on the floor.

Akira and I moved closer to Itachi.

Itachi opened his eyes and raised his arms, surrendering.

"Good job you two." He praised as we deactivated ours and ran over to him.

"You guys are getting better with the Susanoo and it looks like you've mastered the Complete Susanoo. You need more practice on it though." Itachi said as Akira and I plopped ourselves on the floor. Exhausted.

"..You three are destroying the outside of the Base again." I heard Sharky say.

I lifted my head and saw Kisame walking over us. Seeing more of the Destruction we caused in the evening sky, turning dusk.

I lifted my hand and snapped my fingers, closing my eyes. Hearing the Forest go back to it was before training.

"I don't know what you are talking about Sharky." I said nonchalantly, sitting up and opening my eyes to Sharky up in my face.

He grinned at me and Ruffled my messing hair.

I swatted away his hands and activated my seal to heal faster. Enough to move around and not feel pain.

Akira did the same.

I deactivated it, plopping back down.

I saw Akira go by Itachi to heal him.

"I'm surprised you got them to train so long for Deidara and Sasori to leave for their mission." Sharky said, making me immediately stand up.

"What mission?" I asked the fish, narrowing my eyes at him.