"How old is your brother?" Reese asked out of the blue putting a half to my racing mind. Before there was this surprisingly comfortable silence between us as he drove.

"He's 17 about to be 18 soon" I replied before my thoughts went back to my aunt. She had me so fucked right now, I spent months dealing with her disrespectful ass mouth but this shit right here crossed the line. At the end of the day, Joel has no job so her knew he had to have been doing something illegal to be bringing in the money.

"You look like you about to fuck somebody up" Reese laughed placing his hand on my shaking leg. I gave him a look signaling him to take his hands off of me.

"I'm about to fuck you up if you don't take your hands off of me" I said turning to look at him.

"You gon jump on me again" he smirked making my face get hot. I was embarrassed that I allowed him to get under my skin and cause me to act out like that.

"Keep trying it and I just might"

"This dick gon be waiting on you the next time you decide you wanna jump on me"

"I'll pass plus I thought your little shrimp didn't like bougie bitches"

"Ain't no shrimp over here and you can check anytime you want but I was wrong about you" he shrugged.

"Really?" I asked looking at him skeptically.

"Mhmm you not bougie just basic" he laughed ducking when I attempted to hit him.

"Asshole" I mumbled.

"You like me doe" he said popping his collar. Rolling my eyes, I turned to look out the window and saw that we were pulling onto the street of my aunts house.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night nigga" I replied.

"You need me to wait or you good?"

"I might need a ride, do you mind waiting?" I asked.

"Don't have me out there for two hours" he warned.

"I won't"

"Why you told us the wrong answer the first time we drop yo ass off?"

"I didn't know y'all asses like that to be telling you my exact address" I shrugged.

"You still don't know us" he said making me go quiet. It was true, Marcellus told me a lot of shit but I knew I hadn't even got to surface area of his past.

"I'll be back" I decided not to continue the conversation and got out of the car. I had already thought out exactly what I was going to say and how I was going to drag her ass. Ringing the doorbell I waited and soon the locks clicked.

"What are you doing here?" The devil in disguise said with her arms crossed. I was about to say some choice words to her when I heard the voice of my father.

"Daddy" I smiled running over to him. Even though I was a twenty year old woman I was still daddy's little girl. My father and I had an unbreakable bond so when he got sick I felt like my world was over.

"Neli Yeli" he smiled wide engulfed my in his arms. I saw my mom sitting at the couch and as much as I wanted to ignore her, I couldn't be disrespectful to the woman that birth and raised me.