"That nigga wasn't my friend, he tried to shoot me but I shot him first" Joel said.

"Your the one that killed him?" I asked in disbelief. I felt like I was standing in front of someone I didn't know.

"It's kill or be killed out here" Reese spoke up.

"My brother doesn't need to get involved in that"

"He already in it" Marcellus said before walking out. Joel followed behind him and I was left alone with Reese.

"Why you staring at me?" He asked making me roll my eyes. I didn't even want to say what I was going to say to him.

"Nothing" I replied dryly attempting to walk out the room but he laughed and pulled me back.

"I'm joking, you always so serious"

"Cause you're hella disrespectful" I mugged him.

"You annoy the shit out of me that's why" he said as if I was suppose to sit with that answer.

"How sway? I haven't done shit to your retarded ass"

"Watch your mouth" he laughed.

"Watch these nuts" I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked cupping his ears.

"Nothing but I wanted to say thank you"

"For what?" He asked. Leaning back he crossed his arms and waited for me to continue.

"For helping me and for helping my brother"

"I don't know what you talking about" he shrugged easing up off the wall.

"I know you're a hothead but Marcellus always waits for your approval before he offs somebody. It was quick but I saw you shaking your head after he untied me. Now I know why" I smiled.

"He ain't choke you that long for you to be this crazy" he shook his head leaving not before winking at me.

"Just accept the thank you, damn!" I groaned in frustration.

"I need to borrow your car" I suddenly said making him stop.

"Now you reaching"

"Please? Or you can drive me to where I need to go" I suggested.

"Where you need to go"

"I need to pay my aunt a visit" I said simply. He stared at me for a while before walking off. I didn't know if he was walking away from me or leading the way for me.

"If you coming come on" he shouted. After making sure Joel would be okay staying back with Marcellus I left with Reese. My hands ran across my jeans as I tried to calm my nerves. All the scenarios about what could happen ran through my head non-stop.

I was the type of person that would play out situations in my head and slightly react to them as if they had happened. It wasn't a good habit because sometimes I put myself in a bad mood from thinking too much. But it helped me to relax.