who's there...

Knock, knock, knock.

Someone was knocking the door.

Why wouldn't they just ring the fucking doorbell? I hate knocks.

Knock, knock, knock.

Groaning and cursing under my breath I got up from my bed and walked as fast as I could to the door of my bedroom worrying that they would wake Michael up.

But it was dark outside.

Did I sleep a whole day or someone was knocking the door 3 in the morning? Which both options were concerning.

I opened my door and to my surprise Michael was in front of my room, with his pillow under his arms.

His hair was messy and his eyes were sleepy.

I bite my lips when I saw his shirt was backwards and looked at his face again.

''Michael! What a...?''

He took my chin calmly with one hand and kissed me.

''you bite, I kiss'' he mumbled.

''you what?'' I snapped.

''you bite your lips and I will kiss it'' he said with a thick voice.

''that's not something you should just do!'' I said, a bit upset.

I didn't want to play this game; my feelings were already too messed up right now to get into this 'bite and kiss' game.

I really wanted to kiss him whenever I saw his lips but I wouldn't ump and kiss him just because.

I wouldn't play with something so delicate like that.

I need to talk with him about this, tomorrow.

I really want to make it work but I don't know what we're doing right now.

''what do you want?'' I asked, ignoring his words, not wanting to fight with a sleepy Michael.

My lips were still pounding from the small kiss he gave me but I tried to forget the feeling.

''I can't sleep'' he mumbled and I sighed.

''well, I can and you are stopping me'' I complained.

''can I sleep here?'' he asked and pouted.

''why?'' I argued.

''please!'' he asked, taking my hands and making me give a step closer to him.

I was too tired to argue with him, my eyes were closing without my permission and I could swear I was snorting even awake.

I just nodded slowly and stepped aside to let him in.

He dragged me with him till my bed and dropped his body on it.

I turned around and lied down next to him, he was already snorting slightly so I just covered myself again and tried to sleep but then I felt Michael's arms grabbing me from behind and cuddling him against me.

''Michael, what are you doing?'' I murmured.

''I'm trying to sleep'' he said with a muffed voice since his face was buried on my hair.

''and this is necessary?'' I asked shaking his arms that were wrapped around me.

''much needed'' he mumbled and hugged me tighter. ''sorry'' he whispered when I sighed, frustrated but flattered.