welcome back

That night I fell asleep as soon as my face touched the pillow, Joseph, his mother, patty and Joanne came earlier and we had a good time talking about life and the chances we have to live our life as we want and with the ones and the things that makes us happy.

Time passed and day by day I got to spend it with my friends and got the chance to re-make my friendship with those I couldn't remember.

The band, 5 seconds of summer, that I've been fan of and I've been loving for years came to visit me and I had the chance to talk with them and I found out that I could remember the feeling of being around them, it wasn't uncomfortable to talk with them and make jokes, which made me realize I was already used to them without remembering anything.

The day was Saturday and it's been a week since the doctor told me I was going home today so I was getting ready and Evy brought me my bag with clothes and shoes, she also gave me back my phone, which was curiously more destroyed than it was before I lost my memory but it was still working, it has a lot of lost calls and text messages that I had no time to check them all right now so I put it on my pocket to take a look at home later.

''tell me you're ready'' Evy sighed, walking into the room when I finished tying my converse.

''you're ready'' I answered quickly and Evy rolled her eyes, smiling.

''ok, the doctor is coming to free you out'' she said and sat on the tiny couch of the room, placed at a corner, close to the door.

Just when she sat down the doctor came smiling widely and checking some papers.

''so, little Annie, so happy that you're fine but sad that you're going, I will miss you'' he said and I blushed whilst Evy was smirking and winking at me behind the doctor.

''I can't say that I will miss being here but for sure I will miss my favorite doctor too'' I smiled at him gaining a side smirk from him that made me feel weak.

''thanks Annie, I can't say that I want to see you soon again here but maybe we could... ohm I'm sorry I shouldn't say this'' he said frowning and I narrowed my eyes.

''to say what?'' I insisted.

''nothing, I'm sorry, I'm not being professional'' he apologized and this time I frowned.

''tell me!'' I pushed and he sighed.

''I'm not allowed to invite my patients for a coffee'' he said and my eyes widened just as Evy's mouth did and she covered his mouth with both hands.

''oh! that's... well'' I was so embarrassed that my doctor was asking me to go out, he was delightful for the eyes to see and sweet, not to mention that he was incredibly handsome and sexy. ''then I hope to see you out of this hospital someday?'' I asked smiling and he nodded.

''yes! I hope so, anyway, you need to come back in two weeks to check if everything's alright with your head and your ribs, so, sign here please and you're free to go'' he said and handed me the papers he was holding.

I signed everything and gave it back to him smiling.

''here's my number and the address of my consulting room, also the hospital's number in case you feel pain for no reason'' he explained.

''got it'' I say taking the card he held to me. ''thank you for taking care of me'' I said and hugged him.

''it was my pleasure and my job'' he said and I let go of him.