i dare you

i woke up with an odd feeling... i can't identify what feeling is...

oh yes, of course. the feeling of being rejected without even trying to get accepted.

i check my phone, it's 9 in the morning, hmm... i could sleep in. 

but no.. evy has to be calling like if there's zombies running after her...

''what'' i growl at her on the phone, well it's not her fault that i woke up a bit... moody.

''calm down cruela devil'' she teases and i roll my eyes getting up from bed.

''what is it dear princess of earth, how can i have the please of helping you?'' i sneer and he groans.

''no need to be rude'' she mumbles and there's silence.

''uh, sorry evy... is everything alright?'' i'm being such a bitch right now.

''yes, what's wrong, annie?'' she asks worried.

''nothing really, are you up for something today or?'' i just want to forget what have been in my head all night... 'just a friend'

ok stop it.

''like what?'' she says excited after a moment.

''i don't know, idiot, that's why i was asking to you'' i mutter.

''you know what? fuck you'' she shouts and hangs up.

just a few seconds later she texts me.

''lol just joking, i will let ya know if i have something interesting to do, and you need to tell me why you're upset when you're ready to talk, love u xx''

i love her for this, she's not pushy and gives me my time when she knows there's something bothering me. i type a quick  reply ''love you too, thanks xoxoxox''

i take a quick shower and wore a black simple tshirt, black skinny jeans and black converses, also i wore my black soul and my black heart before i leave the room.

ok yes i was a bit emo, i am sorry...

i open the door and something already pushes me to the floor like if this day is ready to bring me down in every possible way.

''ouch'' i whisper.

''oh my god i'm sorry i swear is not in purpouse'' michael apologizes offering me his hands and pushing me up.

''don't worry'' i reply coldly going downstairs... fuck me, i don't even know why i'm being such a bitch, it's not his fault, it's not evy's fault, it's no ones fault that he doesn't likes me. i'm being so unfair.

i turn around and almost bump into michael again, he was right behind me.

''i'm sorry, i didn't mean to sound rude, i feel horrible today'' i say honestly, staring at ground.

''annie, you're everything but horrible'' he replies and i gasp at that simple comment.

i look at him and he seems to be embarrased as hell.

''how kind'' i can't help but blush, he have this thing that he's saying cute compliments even if you're 'just a friend' i guess that's why i misinterpreted everything. maybe he's like this with his friends all the time, i've never been his friend nor spent time with him before so this could be normal to him and his friends, but why does he looks so embarrased? ok maybe because we're new friends. ok that's it.