a huge lie

laying on the couch watching how michael slay the game it's quite amusing, he's sitting just in front of me with his head in front of my stocmach just like the first time we sat on my liiving room, he's very concentrated like there's no one else in the world, he keeps swearing and yelling at the tv and i just chuckle.

it's been like an hour or so that we've been this way so i sit upright to strech my legs, i wonder if his comfortable sitting that way on the floor.

''wanna sit up here? your ass must be suffering'' i touch his shoulder and without even looking at me he get up quietly with his eyes on the tv and sit up next to me.

''good boy'' i pat his knees, then i get up and make my way to the kitchen to see what can i do for lunch or if will order something, dunno, lazy much.

but i decided i'll do my speciality, bolognese spaghetti. it's eleven in the morning so i better start so we won't lunch too late but then i think i could make something more so i lean on the door frame of the kitchen to talk to michael.

''would you like to invite a friend to lunch?'' i shout, no answer, he's very into the game.

 i walk very slowy to where he's sitting and get closer to his ear so i yell ''MICHAEL!!!''

''holy shit'' he jumps and press pause on the game to glare at me, he's angry.

''i was wondering if you... would like... to invite... a friend... for lunch'' i make clear every word with my fingers so he will understand.

''oh, uhm... about that'' he says rubbing his neck and looking away from me.

''oh?'' i tilt my head so he will look at me instead of behind me.

''uhm, casey and the others are here in london and they just texted me to hang out'' he looks expectanly for my reaction.

''oh... excellent'' i clap once and i turn to get back to the kitchen without saying a word, well i guess i will end that chinese food after all. i don't know why i'm sad, but i am. of course he will hang out with friends, real friends, who do i think i was. i shake my head in disbelief, snorting and regreting for believing he would actually enjoy to be around me for so long.

i start to put all the ingredients again to where they belong on the shelf, i usually dont cook if is only me so what's the point. i'm not mad, of course not, i just, feel... uhg fuck it.

i'm the kind of girl who actually enjoy to be alone most of the time, i have my friends, we see each other, we hang out, but i won't do it every single day and they know me pretty well so they never ask me they just send me texts about their plans and if i want to show up.

we usually plan trips, shopping day, shows, sleep overs out of no where and i love that.

''do you wanna come with me?'' i hear him saying and i look over my sholder to see him standing on the kitchen.

i grin at him put i shake my head ''it's ok, you can go with your friends'' i say going back to the shelf.

''but you're my friend, aren't you?'' he gets closer suddenly and stops my hands, my shoulder stiffen at his touch for a moment.

''yes michael, i am, i'm just... i'm not... feeling pretty well honestly'' i lie and turn to be face to face with him

we stare at each other for a few seconds ultil i break it looking at the ground and placing a strand of my hair behind my ears.

he sighs quietly and just then i realize he's still holding my hand even when i already stopped and turned around.

he notices at the same time and let go awkwardly of my hands and hide his on his pocket.

''uhm, well, i should go get ready'' he says and i nod.

''ok ok go'' i say and push his back making our way to the living, he goes upstairs and i pick the glass from the floor where he was playing.

going back to the kitchen i put the glass on the sink and then back to the living. i'm in the kitchen and the living room more than any place of my house.

michael comes back changed in a denim jacket and a band tshirt under it and of course, black skinny jeans.

i check up on him from head to toes and then back to his eyes and he's smirking at me, i blush realizing he just caught me checking him out.

i clear my throath ''uh, have fun'' i manage to say and he sits next to me on the couch.

''they will pick me up, i sent them the address, i hope you don't mind'' he says pouting and holy shit he's adorable like this.

''of course not'' i tug his shoulder with my mine smiling.

we keep talking about movies and music and after a few minutes his phone rings and he read the text.

''they're here, are you sure you don't wanna come?'' he ask again and i shake my head.

''i'm a mess and i'm horrible right now'' i say pointing at my outfit and my face.

''that's a very huge lie'' he chucke and stands in front of me offering me his hands.

i take it and he pushes me up too hard that i bump into his chest grabing his arms so we won't fall.

''it is not, now go, don't make them wait too much'' i say and he shakes his face grinning.

i open the door and i see a black car in fron of the gate, the driver's window go down and i think is the girl named nia, the drummer from the band hey violet waving excited to us.

i say goodbye to michael and he smiles at me before he dissappears into the car.

i walk to my room upstairs and lay down on my bed ready to take a nap, yes... it's midday and i couldn't care less.

this looks like some fanfiction from wattpad i laugh, thinking that how in the hell i could ever thought that this will be happening to me.

i check the time and text to evy, i think it's time to tell her what's going on and 'who' is going on.

i ask her if she's free to lunch with me and she quickly answer a ''always'' and i text back ''after all this time?'' we both are sick fans of harry potter books and movies.

she will kill me when i tell her that he's here after i said he left.

evy's the closest i have to a sister, we trust to each other so much, so this is something i must trust to her.

i'm starting to feel something that i shouldn't and i need her to talk to me, she always says things to your face, the truth, her opinion, she always tells me that i don't have to listen to her, that she just gives me her point of view, she's open mind and down to earth.

so this is definitely the time to ask her some advice.