he found annie...

The boys played at Chicago the next day, with thousands of fans screaming and singing along.

They had a lot of fun, everything was going perfectly good, but for some reason, Michael wasn't happy.

He felt his heart going heavier and heavier each hour, with each smile, each meeting, he was going down.

Something wasn't right, something about he couldn't figure it out.

''...so we drove with that uber and he was singing our song but he didn't realize it was us and...'' Nia, who was hanging out in the backstage with the boys was talking but Michael just smiled not knowing what she was talking about.

His phone ringed several times but he didn't noticed at first, just when Luke poked his arm to pick up his phone, Michael realized harry was calling him but he decided to ignore it.

Since that day on the airport they didn't talk nor see one another and he was trying to keep it that way.

Not that he was mad at harry, he just couldn't believe what he missed that day, the chance he lost.

He was more ashamed and angry with himself for not going to say goodbye to Annie.

''Michael!'' Calum yelled for the third time when Michael finally woke up from the little nap he fell into. ''we have to talk!'' Calum said quietly and sat on the couch next to Michael.

''dude, what is it?'' Michael asked, rubbing his eyes.

''it's Annie'' Calum spoke and in that moment he saw harry walking in to the room they were relaxing.

Harry was with a weird face; Michael could swear Harry's eyes were red and puffy.

''w-what do you mean?'' Michael couldn't talk; he was more concerned about Harry's sad face than Calum talking to him.

''do you remember that guy I talked about in the airport?'' harry asked in a thick voice and Michael just nodded. ''well, he found Annie'' harry said and threw his phone to Michael who caught it quite fast.

His phone was turned on and a text was on the screen, he read it cautiously and widened his eyes when he finished.

Now, he has the same expression of harry.

He got up abruptly and started to walk around in circles.

''what the fuck!'' he screamed out loud. ''fuck!'' he yelled, punching a wall close to him, making his knuckles bleed.

Not even flinching for the pain he caused to his hand he turned to Calum and harry.

''I'm going to London'' he announced.