goodnight

''YOU WHAT???'' evy screams when i told her about michael and everything that happened since that day in the airport.

''shush evy, god'' i look around our table to check if someone's staring at us, phew, no one.

we are in the restaurant around the corner of evy's office, i called her to have luch whit her, she's being a little too much dramatic, fanning her neck like if she was burning, pretending to faint.

''annie, pay attention, you are living with...'' i glare at her to be quiet ''michael fucking clifford for a week!!!'' she hisses.

''that's not the problem here, evy, focus'' sighting i rest my elbow over the table covering my face with my hands.

''look, just calm down and try to not get affected, it's just a crush, living with you, you will get over it'' she reaches my hand giving me a sympathetic smile.

''but when he told me he was going with his real friends, i was...sad, i was-''

''jealous'' she cut me off nodding.

''what? no!'' of course i'm not jealous, not at all...

''if you say so'' evy shrugs and lean back into his chair giving a sip to his drink.

''of course i say so'' i scowl at her finishing my food and ordering my drink.

'' i was thinking-'' she starts

''no way'' i mock her and she shows me her middle finger.

''really, shut up, i was thinking... what if you invites him to go with us tomorrow at the movies, i mean, he invited you to go with him and...'' she stops talking narrowing her eyes.

''what'' i ask

''he invited you to go with him?'' i nod

''and why the fuck you didn't go may i ask?'' she leans forward

''uh, i don't know, i'm sure he would feel uncomfortable and so do i'' i shrug

''he wanted to spend time with you, even with his old friends, you dumbass'' evy smirks and i just roll my eyes, evy is the dreamy girl, making romantic novels just in her head.

''well invites him to go with us tomorrow, we will make sure to make him feel comfortable'' she smirks and laugh.

''oh hell sure i am you will'' i laugh and suddenly i have a stitch in my forehead which i immediately i rub to make it pass.

''voldemort'' we both say in unison and burst in laughter, people giving us weird looks.

that horrible day two years ago gave me a thin scar in my forehead and evy and i usually make harry potter jokes about it.

''well, will you invite him or not'' she insists and i just sigh and roll my eyes.

''i don't know, maybe i will, i don't even know if he will come back today'' honestly i didn't think about it but it could be a possibility.

''well if he comes back, invites him, i'm sure he will like to see the last movie of thor''

we spent the free hour she had chatting about random things till she left to work again but not before making me promise i will invites michael to the movies.

just now i realize i don't even have michael's number, the only thing we have to contact is twitter.

i drive to my house and spent the rest of the day taking a long nap.