Feedback

I got up from the couch when i smelled that the chicken was already fried.

I just ignored the 20k rts and more than 7k mentions.

I can't even think about what everyone will say, i was about to eat fried chicken, with Michael Clifford, in my living room.

I put all the food in napkins, to dry the oil and then i put them in separate plates to eat.

When i was almost done, Michael got into the room with his bag.

I froze, he wanted to leave now, some of his friends called him to hang out or something else.

"I uhm, where can I change this clothes? and put some of mine and more... comfortable, this is kinda tight'' he looked at his body with my jacket and took off the beanie.

I gave a big breath of relief when the reality hit me.

''You should've just take them off as soon as we came home'' I said and he smirked.

My cheeks turned red when i realised what it sounded like.

"I mean the jacket! The jacket!" I tried to fix the big fail but it was too late.

I was laughing out of embarrassment.

"I know" he giggled and I smiled

I pointed the guest bathroom, under the stairs in the living room.

''There'' I said, ashamed.

''Oh, thanks, i'll be right back'' he said, grabbing his bag and closing the door behind him.

I went to the TV room and sat on the big couch and waited for Michael.

Whom was already coming back and he sat right next to me, which gave me the chance to offer him his plate of food.

He smelled the pieces of fried chicken and hummed loudly.

We ate our food in silence and a few minutes later, Michael finished and sat on his side, to face me while i was still eating.

''I'm bored'' he said and i almost spitted my food on the floor. ''I can't go home and there's only 3 hours since the boys left and there's still ten hours of flight till Australia... so, this will be a long night'' he was talking more to himself than me and i just nodded.

''Will be too much if i said you can stay here tonight?'' i offered, without blinking.

I always thought that if i ever meet them, i would try my best to be myself and be a good friend and this was my chance.

I didn't wanted to screw up everything.

And speaking of screwing up, i need to check my twitter account and delete some very fangirl tweets, before he creeps on me.

I mentally made a note.

''I was actually counting on you, so thank you, i would call some friends, but i'm too lazy and i want to know you better'' he said.

I really was controlling myself to not be sarcastic everytime he speak, because i don't know how open he was with strangers.

I know he's very sarcastic with close friends, but i'm not one of them, so i just bite my tongue.

''Oh no'' i said playfully and he openned his eyes confused.

I rolled my eyes and took our plates to the kitchen.

He followed me again, he's trying to get entertained, because he's bored, but he don't wanna go.

I placed the dishes on the sink and faced him. "Ok, let's play the 10 questions game'' I proposed, crosing my arms in my chest.