Chapter 11 ~ Renly.... He's Our Man!

TRIGGERY WARNING: there's a particularly nasty scene coming up so if you're squeamish beware Cerseillia's point of view. 

Enjoy! DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK

Helaena's POV ~ Robb's Camp

I follow Robb, hiding in the shadows, the torchlight flickering in the light breeze, Greywind was trailing behind him, Greywind eyeballed me twice but didn't make any move to alert his master that I was there.

Where is he going?

In front of Robb, I see a wooden cell, there was a figure bound to a tree in the centre of it, "King in the North" the prisoner called out.

JAIME?! I think shocked, I couldn't hold back my gasp, all three of them glance in my direction but they couldn't see the source of the noise as I was hidden. Gods I sigh silently, throwing my head back in exasperation, the man goes a week without me and gets captured by my brother...

"I keep expecting you to leave me in one castle or another for safekeeping" comments Jaime sarcastically, "but you drag me along from camp to camp." He continues, " Did Helaena ask you to keep me here?". I scoff silently As if it husband dearest

"Or have you grown fond of me, Stark? Is that it? I've never seen you with a girl but alas I won't be much help as I've grown quite fond of your sister in my bed" mocks Jaime, taunting Robb.

I could feel my cheeks heating up, shut up Jaime!.., The icy wind cool my red cheeks, I watch Robb pace in front of the makeshift wooden cell, "Helaena doesn't know you're here" he admitted, stopping to face his prisoner.

I know now I glare at Robb, How dare they not tell me my husband was here, sure he's a Lannister but I still deserved to know "Ah so that's why she hadn't visited me, Did you know she's very good in bed? Which is quite surprising since it was her first time" commented Jaime, trying his best to annoy the other male.

Ignoring Jaime, Robb carried on as if he hadn't said anything, "If I left you with one of my bannermen, your father would kno--".

"It was such a nice view seeing her moaning beneath me" interrupted Jaime.

  Glaring at my husband and clenching his jaw, Robb continued "within a fortnight, and my bannerman would receive a raven with a message " he crosses his arms and straightens his back, " 'Release my son and you'll be rich beyond your dreams. Refuse and your house will be destroyed root and stem' " says Robb, doing his best impression of Twyin Lannister which was quite spot on considering he never met the man.

"You don't trust the loyalty of the men following you into battle?" Questions Jaime, curiously, leaning forward slightly, Greywind stayed half hidden in the darkness surround us and made his way to the back of the cage, just looking at him made me have an ache in my chest, it reminded me of how much I miss my own direwolf, Lyanna.

I push back a strand of my long dark wavy hair, listening to Robb's reply, "Oh, I trust them with my life. Just not with yours". Jaime starts smirking "Smart boy"; Robb narrowed his eyes at being called a boy, "What's wrong? Don't like being called 'boy'? Insulted?" Asked Jaime pushing Robb's buttons further.

Robb doesn't say anything, he's blue eyes just stare at the back of the cage, Jaime nervously strains to look behind him, heavy padding of paws can be heard walking towards the entrance of the cage, the direwolf can be seen in the dim flickering light from the torches around.

Greywind stood tall, at waist level with his master, his lips pulled back in a threatening growl, "You insult yourself, Kingslayer. You've been defeated by a boy" boasted Robb, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips, his had resting on the direwolf by his side. Jaime loses his brave facade as his green eyes watching Greywind nervously, his mud matted hair stuck to his face with perspiration.