Chapter 2 ~ Lyanna?...

Heleana's POV - Winterfell

"You know I love you right?" mumbles Robb while I lay on his chest, both of us on my bed and his strong arms wrapped around me.

"Of course I do!" I assure, smiling. "Just like I love you" I murmur, leaning up to rub my nose against his, placing my forearms on his chest and leaning above him so I'm looking into his eyes. "You really have beautiful eyes" Robb says, gazing into my light brown eyes which have hints of violet in them.

I just smile and change topic. "Do you have a name for your Direwolf yet?" I question, averting my gaze to my own wolf laying down in front of the window.

"I named mine Greywind, nearly all the Stark children except for you have theirs named" laughed Robb " Good thing I'm not a Stark then isn't it" I reply back teasingly.

I turn completely on the bed to look at my Direwolf, she really is beautiful, silver fur that shone in the light and bright green eyes, I decide to try out some of the names I've been thinking of, "How about Dreamfyre?" I call out to her, seeing if she likes the name.

She looks up at me and almost seems to shake her head."Shadow?" I question, yet again she doesn't seem impressed with the name.

Laughing Robb kisses the back of my neck and whispers in my ear "How about trying a name to do with the Starks?"

I look at him for a few moments, thinking and then my eyes light up. "Lyanna" I call and a happy howl is heard throughout the room. Lyanna bounds over to me and gives my hand a lick as if to say "took ya long enough!"

We hear a knock on the door and shooting Robb a panicked look, I rush to get out of his arms. "Yes?" I call to whoevers knocking.

"Helaena, Father wanted me to tell you that the royal family are nearly here and we are to be in the courtyard!" announces Sansa. "Thank you Sansa, I'll be there in a moment" I reply, putting a finger to my lips to tell Robb to be quiet.

"Oh yeah if you see Robb or Jon tell them to go to the courtyard too, I can't seem to find them anywhere" babbles Sansa her voice getting harder to hear with every word as she's walking down the corridor.

I look at Robb to see that he is trying to hold in a laugh. The second we know she's gone we burst out laughing. "We better get going" I say breathlessly. "You're right" Robb agrees, getting off the bed and stretching.

He comes over to me and places his hand on my hips and lifts me till we're the same height. He then places a kiss on my lips and puts me back down. "Sorry, I just had to do that one last time before I leave" he murmurs, a bright smile on his face.

Just before Robb walks out of the room he turns back and muses. "That dress looks really nice"
"Thank you" I stammer, not expecting the compliment.

I look down at the dress I'm about to put on, It's the one I was finishing yesterday, navy in colour with little white Direwolves all over it.

I glance at Lyanna and call her over "Come on, we have a royal family to greet".

Cerseillia's POV - Arriving in Winterfell

"Are we nearing Winterfell?" I ask one of the Kingsguard in a bored voice. I usually enjoy going out on trips horseback riding but the endless trees and snow gets a bit sickening after a while. "Yes your Grace, just at the end of this road" one of the knights reply and I smile.

I turn to my brother Joffrey and ask him if he's looking forward to meeting the Stark family. "I hope your joking Cerseillia..." he looks at me raising an eyebrow. "They will be the one thing that ruins this whole trip" he sneers. "Ah yes, don't forget the disgusting northern wine too" I reply and we smirk at each other.

I see the castle in front of us and it's quite disappointing after the majestic architecture of Kings Landing. As we ride in I can already see half the Kingsguard standing by their horses. We do a half circle and then stop, and I look curiously at the family standing in front of us. There's the mother Lady Catelyn, then of course Robb who is quite handsome I must admit... Beside him are his two sisters , one with red hair who's quite pretty and the second one who.. Maybe not so much.

I then see a boy and a girl who look very alike with dark hair, and the same look between them. "The bastards are over there look" I sneer, pointing them out to Joffrey who raises an eyebrow. Beside them I notice a lad with sandy hair who looks like he might be Lord Stark's ward or turncloak. He's quite alright looking... I'll have to find him later.

Helaena's POV ~ The Royal Family

Standing behind Rob with Jon and Maester Luwin by my side, Arya rushes over with a silver helmet upon her head."What are you doing with that on?" questions Father while taking the helmet off and handing it back to Rodrick Cassel, Arya just shrugs and stands besides Bran and Sansa.

First thing we see come in are some Lannister bannermen with some knights,After them follows the Crowned Prince Joffrey and Princess Cerseillia with the Hound, Jon and I share a look of despair when we hear Sansa's dreamy sigh.

Then comes the royal carriage all in Lannister red and then the King himself in all his glory. Men rush over with wooden steps to allow him to get off his massive black horse.

He waddles over and all of us bow. He stops in front of my father, indicating with his fingers that we should get up. We all rise and the King starts talking and laughing with my father.

"Where's the Imp?" I hear Arya ask Sansa."Will you shut up?!" She hisses. Tuning out their squabbles I look at King Robert.

He's not what I was expecting.... he doesn't seem much like the mighty warrior I thought he would be. Moving my gaze to Prince Joffrey I see him doing an annoying " I'm better than you smirk", I can already tell from looking at him that we won't be friends.

I then shift my gaze to the Princess Cerseillia. She is completely identical to Joffrey, which I was expecting. Blonde , green eyed and a smirk upon her face... Typical Lannister... I see no Baratheon in her.

I hear the door of the carriage open and out comes the Queen looking very much like her daughter. I look at her fur coat and her silk dress underneath it and chuckle quietly to myself, that won't keep her very warm .

Letting my gaze wander over the knights, I see the famous Jaime Lannister, or Kingslayer if you'd rather call him that, take off his hemlet and shake his golden hair loose.

He glances over at me and I see a smirk grow on his face, I'm just about to raise an eyebrow when I'm suddenly broken from my thoughts by the King pushing my father and Robb aside and looking at me as if he's seen a ghost.

"Lyanna?" He asks, his voice cracking with unshedded tears.