Chapter 5 ~ Feasts, Fights and Farewells....

This chapter is going to be extra long in honour of 100 reads!

Warnings: Smut and cursing.

************************************
Helaena's POV - Nearer the end of the Feast

I smooth my dress, making sure everything's in its proper place. I glance at my feet where Lyanna is staring at me with her beautiful green eyes, Ghost beside her, under orders from Jon to wait for him outside. "Stay out here okay? Stay with Ghost" I firmly tell her.

I take a deep breath and walk in. I'm instantly surrounded by the heat, the aroma and the music being played.

I look at the high table and there sits the Queen looking regal as always, Lady Stark to her left, to her right sits Princess Cerseillia and beside her is her identical twin with that annoying smirk. Jaime sits next to the twins, an empty seat is beside him and finally after that is Tyrion Lannister.

I see Jon sitting at a table, Robb sitting across from him and laughing with one of his friends. I smile and go to make my way over to them when suddenly I'm pulled back by a hand holding my arm.

I look up to the owner of the hand to see it's Jaime."Where are you off to?" He asks, a slight smirk on his face.

"I'm going to sit with my brothers" I reply, slightly confused to why he wants to know. "You have to sit with me, you're my betrothed" he explains with a snort, letting go of my arm to grab my hand instead and drag me to the high table. I look behind me to see Robb staring with an unreadable expression on his face.

Jaime pulls out a chair for me to sit on. "Thank you Jaime" I murmur, settling myself down into the chair. I glance to my right to see Tyrion peering at me curiously.

"Lord Tyrion" I greet "Your not what I was expecting". "Am I not lady Helaena? I am usually one that meets other expectations" remarks Tyrion, his blonde eyebrows raised, intrigued to where this conversation was going. "I was expecting you to be a drunken fool who spent his days in the brothel and drinking wine, but I was mistaken" I say a little absent mindly, scanning the room. "Thank you by the way for what you said to Jon, it mightn't be the words he wanted to hear but those words will be of use to him" I murmur.

Tyrion laughs while taking a sip of his wine "You're the first person to say I give good advice" He lifts his goblet and indicates that I should lift mine. "A toast" he announces "for me not being what Lady Helaena expected".

Tyrion tells me that he visited our library and we started talking about the books in there and what our favourite part in history is. Surprisingly both our favourite parts were about the Targaryean's and dragons!

Our conversation was short lived, as I see Jon storm out of the feast, so I stand up and go to follow him but I'm stopped by Jaime again, asking where I'm going. Can he not leave me alone for one second? I look away. "My twin needs me " I tell him before bolting after Jon.

"Jon!" I call out to him trying to catch up. I see Jon pick up a sword and start hacking at a straw dummy like he was doing earlier. Ghost and Lyanna following us.

"Jon?" I implore, placing my hand on his shoulder to try and calm him down. He drops the sword and just stands still for a couple of moments before hugging me. It was just the two of us alone in the courtyard, the noise of the feast was faded away in the background.

"One of the Stark bannermen told me to get out, Lady Stark thinks I would be an insult to the Royal Family" he whispers, his grip tightening on me.

"The only insult to the Royal family is the Kings behaviour" I say, chuckling slightly trying to get his mind off things. Jon lets go of me and looks up at the night sky in thought.