23~ Meet Again P.1

🌸I CAUGHT UP WITH IT🌸
❗There may be errors❗

|| Sekai's House

|| Sekai's Bedroom

|| 9:00 am

Sehun was quietly sleeping on the queen sized bed, snuggling into the soft warm covers and sinking his head further into the fluffy pillow. Cute little whimpers ans soft tiny moans left his lip. What he didn't pay attention to (becaue he way very very deep asleep) was the choas going on downstairs with a very queeky voice complaining and a tanned male letting out heavy sighs. As yes, a peacefull sleep thats makes the poor yet lucky little catboy of hearing nothing thats going on to his attacked boyfriend and baffled son.

|| Living Room

|| 9:15 am

"WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME KIM JONGIN!" Baekhyun's voice roared throughout the living room. "Wait-" "WHAT YOU MEAN WAIT! MY BESTEST OF FRIEND JUST CAME BACK AND YOU DIDN'T SAY SHIT!" "Can you-" "NO I CAN'T FUCKING CALM DOWN YOU STUPID LITTLE MOFO! FUCKING ASS! BITCH WHERE IS MY FRIEND AT HMM?!?!? ANSWER MEH!" "SHUT THE FUCK UP BAEKHYUN!" Jongin screamed, he didn't mean to but Baekhyun hit a nerve.

The catboy flinched and blinked a couple of time before tears formed in his eyes. "Y-You screamed at me Kim Jongin," the catboy placed a hand on his chest add to the slight hurt he was feeling. "Don't you dare shed a tear otherwise I will personally kick you out and tell Chanyeol and Chanyeol only about the situation, you should know very well how surprisingly good he hides and keeps our secerts by now Byun Baekhyun," the tanned male growled back. Baekhyun quickly turned to Chanyeol with a raised eyebrow cocking his head to the side and giving him a glare.

Chanyeol just raised both his hands and picked up Taemin who was hiding behind his leg, "Don't involve me and shut up with your curse words because you have a scared child. You know what I'm gonna play with Taeminnie instead y'all fix your shiz quickly cause we got work." Taemin giggled as they made their way upstairs leaving two aggravated males to themselves.

Little did they know that Chanyeol wasn't going to the location he said he was.

|| Hallway

Chanyeol was holding Taemin in his arms as he stepped in the hallways. "So Taeminnie, where is Umma Sehunnie's room?" he asked the little blonde boy who was playing around with his red hair with such interest. "Umma's room is next to Taeminnie's room," little Taemin pointed towards the direction of Sehun's room. Chanyeol nodded and started walking towards the door. When he was standing infront of the door he ppaced Taemin door and opened the door quietly trying not to make noise.

Chanyeol crouched down to Taemin's level and gave him directions, "Go wake up Umma and tell her Chanyeol is here." Taemin nodded cutely before tippy toeing to hold the door knob and open the door. Chanyeol just chuckled instead of helping the poor kid.

|| Sekai's Room

Taemin softly waked inside the room making his way over to the opposite side in which his Umma was sleeping. The little boy jumped three times carefully, the small kitty onesie not allowing him to move alot. He swiftly jumped onto the matress and crawled under the covers and scooting closer to Sehun. Sehun shuffled a bit feeling the presence of his beloved child. A small smiled formed on the catboy's lips. He softly snuggled closer to his child and getting hold of the sweet vanilla smell the childs hair carried.