19~ Deep Inside

|| Luhan's Mansion

|| 8:03pm

Luhan smirked and shook his head chuckling darkly, "Well, let me say you do have to fucking leave dark kid. Scramble Sehun doesn't know you." Jongin shook his head and frowned, "He knows me, but his memory is foggy, unlike you I haven't tried to kill him." Luhan scoffed and his lips formed a crocked smile, "I haven't killed him either. I will never try to kill my baby so if you mind, leave. Or I will definitely hurt you." Chanyeol butted in hollering, "You'll have to hurt us as well." Luhan nodded, "Gladly, every single one of you four."
'Four?' they all thought while looking around and there was no Baekhyun. They all smirked mentally knowing Baekhyun has something in mind as most capable of doing whatever he had to do. "You alone? With what? Baby bottle?" Xiumin scoffed and chuckled. Luhan smirked, "No, not alone but with a little help from a former company of Sehunnie's."

Many people started to appear beside Luhan and Jongin looked at one particular person who he just saw a few days ago. "Well if it isn't Mr. Kim, nice seeing you again," a female said. "H-Hyuna..." Jongin stuttered out completely shook from seeing Hyuna help out Luhan. Yet, yet there was something in her eyes that said the opposite. "Hey let go!" Sehun's voice made everyone turn their head towards him. They saw Baekhyun holding his hand while Sehun tried to get rid of it. "RUN!" Kris yelled his deep voice echoing in the large hall. Baekhyun nodded before running off carefully with a pregnant Sehun struggling behind. "That bastard," Luhan roared, "Get those two Namjoon. The rest get them, I'll deal with this guy."

Jongin's lips formed a sloppy smile,"Bring it on, bro." Luhan raised his gun, "You will regret ever coming to get my property." Jongin chuckled, "Well, its your fault for leaving it behind don't you think. Finders keepers, loosers- well you know the drill." "I never left it, it got away," Luhan stated point the gun at Jongin slowly moving figure. "It wouldn't have gotten away if you didn't leave it behind.... I'm I wrong?" Jongin cocked his head to the side smirking knowing he is close to hitting a trigger. "Well, thats a very good point their mister. Just not the correct one," Luhan pulled the trigger and shot but Jongin docked down on time before it hit him right on the head. 'This is harder than I thought' the tanned male thought 'Very hard'

Meanwhile

|| Luhan's Garden

|| 8:25 pm

"Slow down please," the pregnant catboy said whimpering slightly, "My tummy hurts please." Baekhyun stopped and turned around to face Sehun. "What's wrong with you?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun's eyes twitched in confusion, "What do you mean?" The latter took a deep breath out before speaking, "What did Luhan do to you?" Sehun flinched and his ears perked straight up in surprise, "W-what? L-Master didn't do anything to Sehun. He said that Sehun fainted after leaving the doctors and Sehun lost a bit of memory." Baekhyun purred in anger, "Why that-! He is brain washing you Sehun! Can't you tell!!" Sehun shook his head furiously, "N-no! Master would not do that to Sehun!" "JESUS SEHUN! CAN'T YOU TELL THE FUCKIN' DIFFERENCE OF LUHAN AND JONGIN!" Baekhyun roared, "THERE LOOKS TOWARDS YOU ARE DIFFERENT! Unlike Luhan....... Jongin actually shows love in his eyes when he looks at you and not just display, like Luhan's." Sehun shook his head and muttered a small 'no'

'What should I do? Think Sehun think' Sehun thought while looking around. He saw a shadow coming closer and turned to Baekhyun quickly, "Please hide or else you could get us killed." Baekhyun nodded and quickly hide in the shadow behind a tree. Sehun took a deep breath before screaming. But it was just a scream it was a scream of full pain, the catboy dug his nails deep in his skin causing blood to drio from it. "What the fuck Sehun!" Baekhyun hissed in a whisper. Sehun sat in the griund carefully holding his stomach and turned toward
Baekhyun and smiled softly. "Don't worry," the catboy mouthed. Baekhyun shook his head at how crazy Sehun is when it comes to ideas. But this one isn't the craziest it was- well lets leave the past behind for now.

"Oh Sehun," a voice said. "Namjoon?" Sehun said in a questioning voice softly. "I see you haven't forgotten my voice after the death," Namjoon said. Sehun chuckled before hissing a bit, "A cold raspy voice is something Sehun will never forget." Namjoon was about to say something when he noticed Sehun arm bleeding, "Shit what happened!" Namjoon ran to Sehun and took off his tie wraping it around Sehun arms. "Baek, he was hurting me so I punched him and he stratched my arm, I-I think he is unconscious over there behind the tree," Sehun panted pointing to the tree where a foot was seen. "I'll go check," Namjoon said before standing up, "Stay here."

Once Namjoon arrived at the tree all he saw was a show and a tree branch. "There is noth-" Sehun hit Namjoon's head with the gun he sneekly took away from Namjoon. "I'm sorry," Sehun said. A sudden pain in his stomach made him stop and take deep breaths. "Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked while running to Sehun and helping him. Sehun only nodded. "Take me to Luhan," the catboy said bluntly. "Why do-" "Just take me." Baekhyun nodded and started walking.

>>>>

As they were walking Jongin came into sight. "Oh Sehun you-" "Take me to Luhan." "B-but-" "LUHAN!" "Okay okay lets go Baekhyun."

Deep inside Sehun was crushing, deep inside he didn't want to do what he was about to do, yet he didn't have any other choice.

〰➰〰
Author: Okay sorry but I neeed to make this update short otherwise where would the fun be in my next chapter where Sehun- Shit okay sorry Im spoiling it. Sooooo how was this small and semi- horrible update?

Anyways i got a small question, would you like me to do a special chapter update? If so should I do it on Sehun past, Luhans POV (before this BS) or Sekai Future (like I did where they got banned from a hostel) i would like to know your opinions.

On the second note yes the second that isn't exo related or related to this chapter or story is BTS and THE FUCKING SHORT FILMS AND THEORIES BECAUSE GOD DAMN THEY GOT ME THINKING MORE THAN I DO AT SCHOOL AND SHET IT HURTS MY HEART (tf xD)

Y'all should one thing about me and that is I LOOOVE hiding myself in the comment section in anything tbh at times. Makes me feel like I'm not the only crazy person around (which I know I'm not and I'm not crazy but you get the idea)

HAPPY 6K+ READS Y'ALL I FEEL SO HAPPY. ALMOST AS HAPPY WHEN EXO HAS A TRIPPLE MILLION SELLER AND GOT THREE MVS TO 100M+ AAAHAHDGDOFHRKRB

Okay I'm okay now :D

And now I have to leave because this authors note is too long and some of y'all don't read this till the end cause I am a very boring person. Now to helo you find out what will happen to a character(s) in this story I woll give you a hint.

What happens to leaves in the Fall and to plants in Winter.

Author-Nim Out

°Reads 50°

°Votes 10°

°Commenting 10°