16~ The Trouble I Cause

❗Smut § Violence❗
Enjoys~~ (not really)
°+°+°+°+°+°

||| Six Months Later

|| The Park

| 10: 07 am

Sehun and Jongin were sitting by the huge beautiful fountain. They decided to go for some fresh air (as Sehun suggested) because the poor catboy said his baby felt suffocated. Ah yes, the small unborn six month old child which managed to live through many things through out the six months felt suffocated, but at lest not to the worst where he woulf make Sehun burst. Its not time for the baby to come out yet, no not at all. The catboy, was wearing a rather large baby blue sweater paw and pants that were loose from his waist (making it feel comfortable) and red converse walking next to Jongin who was (like alomst always) wearing a suit. The tanned male just got off work when Sehun came in through the door with a wide smile and saying he wants to go out.

Everyone in the office seemed surprised by the enormous size of Sehun's stomach not believing its only one child being born.... right? All the women (that once made ugly face at Sehun, mind you) squealed as they scattered to Sehun and bombarded him with questions.Jongin chuckled before taking his baby's hand and leaving the battle field.

"Hey Nini!" Sehun squealed while tugging on Jongin's sleeve. "Whats wrong Sehun?" Jongin said looking at the catboy and planting a small chast kiss on the others lips with a smile. "There is a ice cream truck on the corner," Sehun remarked softly. "Would you like some?" Jongin asked tilting his head to the side. Sehun nodded like a child before sitting down on a bench, "Uhm Nini, can you go for the ice cream while I stay here. I'm kind of tired." Jongin nodded and kiss the top of Sehun's head,"Wait for me here okay, I'll be back quickly."

Yet they didn't see the figure, nor sense it, from afar, who had kept its eyes wide open for a perfect moment to take action.

|| Unknown Car

|| Unknown time

Sehun muffled his screems into a cloth that was tightly wrapped around his mouth. Legs and arms tied with a tight rope. The pain, the hurt, the sadness, the fear, they all we shown in the tear that fell but were yet caught on the dark cloth covering the catboys eyes. He new that for once his baby wouldn't be affected much because he felt the seatbelt.

"Shut up!" the deep roaring voice said making Sehun to instantly shut his mouth. That voice it sounded somehow familiar to Sehun's ears but maybe he was mistaken. "Wath dwo ywo wanth," (What do you want) Sehun said between the cloth in his mouth. "Be quiet I have no information for you," the deep voice said. Sehun is now very sure he has heard that cracky husky voice somewhere.

The sound of a phone ringing shut Sehun up knowing that he might want to hear the person from the other line.

| Sehun POV

"Is he with you?" THAT VOICE!

"Yes he is and don't worry there is nothing wrong, he is all taken care of.... sort of."

"Well then hurry up because I don't have all day and your money will be lost by hundreds, will be lost."

The man chuckled darkly sending shivers down my spine, "Got that very straight."

I heard a sudden clicking noise, I'm guessing he hanged up already.