17~ This isn't wonderland

❗❕Trigger Warning❕❗

°+°+°+°+°+°

|| Luhan's Mansion

|| Baby Room

|| Day 2; 9:45 am

Sehun and Kyungsoo were in a baby's room. The walls painted with pastel purple along with baby blue clouds and white strips. A small crib stood at the corner while a rocking chair right next to it. A baby pink shelf with the letters S E N A. On one corner there was a small doll house and other toys scattered around. So many memories we brought into Sehun's mind as he walked and brushed his fingers against a tiny stuffed bunny who he himself, decided on it at that time...

Flashback

"HANNIE! Lets buy a bunny," Sehun excitedly said his ears wriggling in different directios his tail high in the air. "I don't have time for this anymore Sehun," Luhan retored. Sehun pouted and made puppy eyes, pleading for acceptance, "Please, don't be mean to me Hannie just break it this once. Let Sehun waste 5 dollars more." Luhan sighed and nodded, "Five minutes start now Sehun." Sehun jumped and walked inti the toy story with a Luhan who was smiling softly.

So many stuffed toy around so little time, there wete unicorns, dragons, bears, minions, all type of them. Thats when Sehun found the perfect one, a small bunny sitting on a chair, its wearing a cute black and red jumper and it has a small white backpack laying on its lap. 'Perfect' Sehun thought quickly taking hold of it. Once he brought it to the casheir it was registered and seven dollars. So Sehun looked out the window and saw Luhan with his back turned. He dug in his jacket and took an extra two dollars from his pocket. "Thank you," the casheir said to which Sehun nodded and bowed before leaving with a cute baby blue bag.

"Two minute time out Sehun when we go home," Luhan said once Sehun got out. "Its worth it for Sehun," and walked while smiling not caring about the punishment.

End of flashback

"Wow," Kyungsoo gasped. "Yeah," Sehun whispered softly. "You must have been with so much joy for this to look so dark now..." Kyungsoo lightly said while sitting down in the toy area followed by a questioning Sehun. Kyungsoo giggled slightly and Sehun's cute confused expression, "You, Sehun, must have been very very happy about having a child to make this room so beautiful, taking your time for every detail of this room so... exact. Yet, knowing what happened, after loosing it this room looks so... so.... so dark and full of sadness and sorror. Like all that color and brightness drained from here. Its actually giving me chills."

"Oh.... well yeah your right," Sehun started, "I was so happy and joyful about the news that I put so much thought into this room in just one month. Yet at the third month when.... when I lost my baby after knowing for a fact what the baby was.... my whole world went down. I stayed in this room, thats why there is that small rectangular bed right over there, I slept there for about two weeks. I cried and cried and had nightmares as well. But I was happy Luhan didn't give up on me." Kyungsoo saw the sadness and fear in Sehun's eyes but there was something else in them.... regret? He doesn't seem to pin point what it is.

"You talk about him with-" "With so much love but its hate at this point. But I'm just trying to keep the happy memories happy and not bitter," Sehun interrupted. Kyungsoo just decided to be quite enjoying the silence that wasn't tense at all, 'why' the smaller wondered. "I don't hold grudges for small situations," Sehun suddenly said breaking thse silence. "W-what?" Sehun chuckled and shook his head. "You seem to be thinking as of why I'm not rude or something along those lines towards you, I don't have a grudge against you and why should I?" Kyungsoo just sat there shut, silence would be the oerfevt medicine for me, he thought.