Chapter 6: ' My life my rules '

Start from the beginning

I hear her scream and I then come near her.

" are you ok ?" I ask her . But she is in complete shock . She just stares at those two blooded men laying on the ground. So I grabbed her from her hand in order to get her out of hear .

"what the f*ck Grayson why did you killed them ?" She finally says while she releases her hand from mine. Is she serious !?!
" what ? What the hell are you saying ? What did you expected me to do then ? They were going to get you in that car and then who knows what else " doesn't she understand that her life is more important than theirs ?!

Wait...what is she doing now..? Is she crying ? Did I was too rough with her ? Oh man what do I do now ? I was never good with emotions.

"Look...I'm sorry..I.."
"Grayson " I then hear Adam . He had shot one of Eric's dogs and was waiting for me . I know what I have to do now..
"Stay here " I say to Angela while approaching Adam
I signal him to let me and this piece of sh*t alone.
He is laying in pain on the ground . I then grabb him from his shirt and lift him up.
" So you thought you could harm her while I wasn't here huh? "
" We just. ..aa" before he even ends his sentence I punched him in the face making him fall down and bleed even more . I then got on top of him and grabbed him from his shirt once again.
" Now go back to your shitty asshole leader of yours and tell him that he is going to pay for that.." and with that i get up and go back to her.

...

"Are you ok ? Did they hurt you ?" I ask her . She was looking frightened. I wasn't used to see her like this...I didn't like that
" uh I'm fine " she says...
" wish I could say the same about my phone too" she continues. Seriously !? Who the f*ck cares about her phone now !?!
" Forget about your damn phone ! " I say while I take it from her
"Angela ! You are in danger and under those conditions I can't protect you ." She has to finally understand the importance of the situation
" And what do you expect me to do ?!" She says
" Come with me " I finally say . I mean i know what I have to do but I have to  be sure that she is safe and the only way is if she is with me.
" uhm thanks for the offer but I think I'll pass" she says and trys to leave but i grab her from her arm and bring her again in front of me. She can be really stubborn isn't she..

"Look stop being a smartass and start thinking logically for once in your life !" I firmly say to her
" those guys are dangerous as f*ck and they want to hurt you.. I can't let that happened ! And trust me when I say that the police can't protect you. But I can't protect you either if you're not with me ." I say to her and I think that she finally understood.
" so what do you propose ?" She says while crossing her arms. She looks so cute when she trys to act cool...Wait what ? Wtf Grayson ?
" Come to my house just for tonight . I just have to be sure that you are safe and I promise you that tomorrow everything will be over and you can go home ." I say to her and I have to say that I was expecting her answer..
" you are insane ! No ! absolutely no !" Yeah I was sure about that..
"Ok mister 'nice guy' is over you are coming with me you like it or not" I say and I then grab her from her legs and through her on my shoulder . She is gonna come with me she likes it or not and if I need to kidnapper for that then I will.
" what are you doing ? Grayson put me down !" She yells at me and trys to free herself. Try as hard as you want sweetheart...I'm not gonna let you leave.
" I'm not putting you down and you are coming with me if you want it or not " I say once again to her. She has to understand that I always take what I want ! But she doesn't have to rush after all I quiet enjoy my view right now..
" ok fine you won I'm coming with you ! Just put me down " She finally agrees. That means that I have to put her down huh ? Well..
I set her down. She had a mad expression well better the one that a kid has when doesn't get what it wants. She was really trying to act cool but was failing miserably .
I hadn't realised that we were staring into each other until Adam spoke