Episode Two, Chapter One. "Wiltshire"

The two of us burst through the pharmacy doors and take down two zeds.  I stand and turn, bringing down another one as Glenn makes his way to the fourth.  He brings it to the ground with his knife driven into it's skull.

"That it?"  I ask.

"Looks like it.  Keep your eyes sharp, grab whatever you can."  He replies.  I take the bag of arrows off my shoulder and start sliding medicine in.
After we finish looting the pharmacy, we head back outside to the van.

"You got a sec?" Glenn asks, throwing one of his bags in the back.

"Yeah. What's up?"

"I want you to go and find the rest of the group."

"I will. We will."

"There's something I need to take care of Jake.  I want you to go."

"I can hel-"

"By myself.  I can handle it myself."

"Glenn...  Don't do this, going out on your own is suicide.  I know it, and you know it."

"It might be, but like I said.  There's something I have to do... I need to find my father, and it doesn't require your assistance. I'm sorry I lied..."  I nod and he raises his rifle at me.

"Glenn, what the hell are you doing!?"

"You got until the count of three, or I shoot."

"Glenn-"

"One."  I quickly climb into the van and start it up.

"Glenn, come on-"

"Two."  He gestures for me to leave and I remain still.  "Thr-"  I cut him off.

"Alright, alright.  I'm going.  Just, be careful.  I don't wanna see you as a zed some day."

He nods his head and lowers his rifle.  I hold my hand out of the window to wave as I drive off to the meet area.

-------

"What happened to Glenn and Jacob? Where are they?" D'Andre asks.

"I'm not sure." Britt answers.

"Did you see them get out?" Shane follows.

"No, no I didn't. But if they did, if Jacob did, he'd want us to go to that supermarket the three of us looted earlier. We met some people there, said they had a town and wanted us to meet them today at three."

"How do you know we can trust these people?"

"We don't, but it's worth a shot. It's better than running all the time."

"The girl has a point."  Says D'Andre.

"She does, I'm down if y'all are going too." Shane throws in.

"Okay, Wiltshire it is... Hopefully."

-------

I arrive at the parking lot of the supermarket a few minutes before three. Zeds line the sides of the lot by the dusty cars.
I climb out of the van and look inside the back. Two duffle bags sit against the back seats. I lean in and open of them to find it full of rifles and pistols.
I grab one from the bag, and M4A1.

"That's a mighty fine piece of weaponry you got there." A man says. I turn around to see Jordan and Enrique walking over.

"Jesus don't do that shit." I say.

"What?" Enrique chuckles.

"Don't sneak up on people like that, good way to get shot."

"Guess ya got us there," Jordan adds. "Where's your group?" I keep quiet and close the duffle bag.