Air Boy

~~~Bing Bing's POV~~~

 I woke up in Hong ge's arms or should I say his highness? His arms drapped casualily but securly around my waist, his legs tangled with mine, his chin pressing against my neck and our body perfectly meshed together. It took couple of efforts but as quietly as I can I slipped away from his cage of flesh. But just when I had finished putting on a thin layer of a white silk robe, almost see-through and had begun combing my hair when he had stirred. It was afterall an impending doom, his awakening was a natural process. I just sat there infront of my dresser continuely brushing my knotless, tangless and silky chestnut hair not even taking a glance at the vanity to know he was behind me. He had also worn a silky robe like mine except it was gold with dragon embroideries. His arms wrapped around my waist and asked me a question I had dreaded.

   "Why?"

  "Because of you!" I turned and seethed.

  "Huh?" he asked dumbstruck.

  "Because of you stupid decree! My spoiled sister was ill and fragile so my parents didn't want to send her in though I doubt she would pass. But they didn't know, she was perfect, a goddess, a innocent goddess forever untainted. She would've never survived, they couldn't disobey could they? They sent me in, I was weak for a boy and had feminine features. Though they were right, Orchird couldn't survive, she was too impulsive, too hot headed and too spoiled. She was sheltered. They sent me in, I was an invisible child...I would blend in, and not get noticed and then be sneeked out or replaced by my sister." I said dully with tears streaming down my cheeks, he takes his too fingers and wiped them away. Suddenly I felt better as if he wiped away some of the burden on my shoulders. He tooked me into his embrace letting me sob my heart out and not caring if I dirtied his robe which was probably more expensive then the quarters my family lives in.       

  "Why did you never tell me?" he asked stroking while gently murmuring in my ears.

   "I thought you were playing around, after all you are the emperor with anyone, male or female at your disposal. I...Can't give you a child...And if my hypothesis was true you would not only murder me but also my family. No matter how horrible they treated me, even if I don't want to admit it...They are my family." I said burying myself, and hiding myself deeper into his robes.

~~~A/N~~~

This chapter I suppose was based off of my life

Casting Kenn Coser as Bing Bing