So That History Doesn't Repeat

"Niang niang, the fourth prince awaits you." Di Lian informed.
"Hong Er!" I said as I went to embrace the boy that was slowly becoming an beautiful man. "Di Lian bring refreshments!"
"Niang niang, I heard that someone tried to poison you! Are you okay?" He said worry in his eyes as I held his trembling hands, almost bigger than mine. It had been a year and a half since we met, and three since I entered the palace.
"I'm fine, I'm here aren't I?" I said putting his hand against my cheek with a smile.
"Bing Bing...?"
"Your Majesty!" I exclaimed, quickly dropping Hong Er's hand.
"Hong Er?" He asked to the Hong Er who froze like me.
"Yes Imperial Father?" He said bowing at an 90° angle.
"Why are you two together?" He questioned.
"Concubine Ying had caught me when I slipped from horsing around." The boys eyes becoming expressionless and never meeting his Majesty's and only taking a peek when his Majesty's gaze was on me, remind me of the reason we met.
"Yes, we then quickly became friends, I was lonely when you were gone." I said, and his gaze soften.
"Well it's fine since we are all a happy family." He said with a smile. An disaster was thankfully avoided.

~Later That Night [This part got deleted 3 times because of the app update] ~

With doors closed, the only sound that accompanied crickets were our breaths as our lips finally seperated as he left a trail of soft kisses down my body. I felt my face flush redder as his tip prodded my entrance. Then when he entered inside me, because of his girth, I was forced to release the moan that I desperately tried to held back. And with him pumping my length with his hand and his tongue twirling and playing with a nipple. With his attack I forgot about holding back due to embarrassment, before long it was erased from my mind as I had begun shamelessly moaning like a complete and utter wanton.
After being completely sated and satisfied I layed in his embrace, breathless.
"Hong Er is a good child." His Majesty had said with a guilty possibly because he realized that Hong Er was not to blame yet if that was the case... what was that calculative expression for?
"Yes, he reminded me of myself." I softly murmured beside his ear as his expression brightened then his eyes avoided mine.
"How about you adopt hims as your own?" He offered, "I want to make it up to him, you two get along and I'm afraid you'll get bullied since your childless."
Ah... That incident...But nevertheless I took it and the next day Hong Er and I had a small celebration.
~A/N~
New Vid to the Series! And it's my birthday and I would love a vote! Let's aim for 1 million views!ʕ•ٹ•ʔ(≧▽≦)(•ө•)♡•̀.̫•́✧
(≧∇≦)b(๑'ڡ'๑)(*'ڡ'●)(・ิω・ิ)
❤(ӦvӦ。)(●'ϖ'●)(^_-)-☆ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧
( ・ิϖ・ิ)( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリ
٩(♡ε♡ )۶ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧٩(๑'3`๑)۶
(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧(。>﹏<。)
(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡(*>_<*)ノ
ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*🎂