Same Size

Bing Bing's POV

I was wondering if I was too needy? Counting the time he wasn't here. For your information 6 days, 3 hours, and 38 minutes so far. I suppose I didn't lose him, because if I lost him I wouldn't know where he would be...Not sure if it's good or bad. Because when ever I walk into give morning salutations to the Empress, Li Consort would gloat on how Hong da ge...Can I even call him that anymore? His Majesty stayed in her court for the night, and she would direct them at the Empress and I. She would flaunt the wealth that his Majesty had given her, jade bracelets, western pearls, and the finest silk. But I guess I should snap out of this since it wasn't doing anything. Harmony had came over she was angry about Li Consort. She was a true friend she was angry for me. Sighing as we continued our tea.

"Why aren't you upset Bing ge ge?" She asked confused and frustrated.

"Kiddo it's because he a different species! He's a dragon, a child of god (Tian Zhi)...his heart has to be broad, but we are humans...below him...our hearts our tiny that's why mine can only hold him while his can hold the Empress, Consort Li, and mine..." I said patting her head until I was interrupted.

"Bing Bing, I'm glad you think that way, how you try to understand but I only have you in here, " His Majesty said pointing at where his heart was "I was only with Li Er because it was a formalty."

Harmony and I shocked at his unexpected visit and immediately kneeled and greeted in formal salutations and while he replied in the formal way.

But even though it was comforting, but his informal way of calling Consort Li made me think of the years that she was by his side and I was not.

~A/N~

For those that were worried about my condition, it has gotten better though my family is still stressed out0. My dad is arranged to stay at UGA for 2 more years but after he is to transfer and stay for 2 years...but after those 4 years then what? I'm worried, GA is milestone in my life, I started watching anime, k-drama, k-pop, I started WATTPAD. But then again, now is now. Thank you all again.