Views: Girl on Fire

Start from the beginning

"Alysia, you sound stressed beyond belief, so I would love you to use the bath basket, but I think you will study more instead. It is clear that you have found your path, believe in yourself, you inspire faith in all you meet. You are genuine and shine from within. Good Luck, I'm so excited to celebrate with you.

All my love, H."

Shit, he was so sweet, and she was so confused. She grabbed her keys and called to Maureen, "I'm heading to Harry's, I'll be home for drop off."

"No, you won't, or you shouldn't be, go give him an amazing thank you."

"Thanks, sister!" she kissed Maureen's cheek and ran out the door.

On the way there, she listened to her mix. He had covered every genre, Queen was heavily represented, and some of the songs, like Lmfao seemed to be on the playlist to make her smile. When she got to the 12th track and "Girl On Fire' played, she was near tears. How did he know? That song meant so much to her, it had her cool down track for the first year she taught classes. It inspired her to keep going after everything, Will....

Alysia buzzed herself and pulled up to the garage. She caught the door opening out of her periphery.

"Alysia, what are you doing here?" Harry queried as he walked to her.

She ran to him and jumped, he caught her as she wrapped herself around him and kissed him ardently. "You're too much, you didn't have to."

"I wanted to, want the best for you." Harry promised against her mouth.

"Take me to bed," She commanded. Alysia was so caught up in her feelings, she threw all her caution away with both hands.

Harry carried her to his bedroom and laid her on the bed climbing on top of her kissing her deeply on the lips before trailing his lips across her jaw and down to her neck, focusing on the cord of muscle that ran along the sides that never failed to set her off. She was mewling and flexing her hips against him in no time.

"Please Harry," she begged as he continued with his relaxed pace, unbuttoning her plaid as he worked his way down her chest, clicking open her bra and lavishing attention on her nipples until she was nearly crying. He pulled her body up and tossed the shirt and her bra over the side of the bed. Returning his hands to her body and popping the button on her shorts.

"Skin, wanna feel your skin," she whined as she pushed his shirt up and he pulled it off over his head. Laying his chest against her now naked body and kissing her on the mouth again.

"Watch me love you baby," he said before he trailed down her body and slipped his tongue inside her. Harry then kissed her clit like her mouth, tonguing it softly, maddeningly slow, stopping and starting for ages until she was begging for relief.

She watched him work between her legs for a few more seconds before her climax washed over her slow. It rolled for minutes and he licked her through it before returning to her mouth.

"You ready, love?"

"Hmm," she mewled as she felt him push in, that perfect moment of penetration and they exhaled into each other's mouths.

"feel so good, love," Harry whispered.

"You too, so snug baby. Love how you fill me up."

"Gonna fill you baby," he swore.

They rocked together and Alysia couldn't help but close her eyes while the colors blended before turning a blinding white shocking her back to the moment. She opened her eyes to Harry smiling at her.

"Good girl, give me a couple more, yeah?" Harry pleaded rolling onto his back bringing her body with his.

She staid upon his chest and continued to use her body to speak to him. "I love this, being with you. The songs, Harry, God...." She trailed off and lost herself again to the feel of his cock caressing her from the inside out, rubbing that hidden place he had found and used to pet her to an explosive orgasm before. "Right there, Harry, please, don't move." He pulled her chin up and slipped his tongue into her mouth to tangle with hers then locked eyes with her. Harry wrapped his right arm around her body and rocked her stronger at the same depth and pace.