Chappie 9: Awakening

So I have achieved my goal of 1000 reads before Christmas!!

Yay!! So happy!! But something that I really want to achieve is 50 votes before chrissy!

This chapter is dedicated to my amazing friend ezrabear

Go check out her book! She is an amazing writer and person!!

Chappie 9: Awakening

Blake's pov

I am such an idiot. I can't believe I did that. I marked her. I fucking marked her! Without her permission.

To say I felt guilty or terrible was an understatement. I felt so weak, useless. I felt like a failure.

I hit my head against the side of the hospital bed in defeat.

She looked so pale, her breaths short and weak. Her heart beat was beating in a slow soft rhythm. Like it to was on the verge of giving up. Her beautiful face was calm and serene, at peace.

I wanted her to wake up and yell at me, to hit me and call me names that should hurt me. I deserved it.

"Please, please... please wake up" I murmur squeezing her hand a little tighter.

Summers pov

It was weird, almost aggravating. Being held captive in my own body. Unable to move, say anything, but being able to hear everything.

The sparks he was giving me started to become unbearable. Tingles running electric shocks throughout my body.

My body quivering while he whispers soothing, regretful things in my ear.

"I'm so so sorry! please wake up" he would plead as if I would respond like they do in movies or fairy tales.

And before you ask if he has tried the Snow White approach, of kissing me awake me, yes. Yes he has.

And lets just say I would be lying to say I didn't love it.

But every time my mind occurred with the thought of forgiveness, I would remind it, or well her, of what he did.

He marked me, without my permission. Like a hungry vampire.

Your probably wondering why I care? 'It's just a mark' you say? Wrong!

When a wolf marks you, he has control over you. The male can administer pain whenever he wants and at any intensity of pain. The highest level can leave females on the ground foaming at the mouth and screaming. The lowest is like a small pinch.

There goes my plans of escape. I'm his now, no use fighting it.

To finally admit that had me breaking down on the inside. I felt it for the first time when Xander took... everything. The feeling of great loss or hollowness. Empty, exposed, fragile, vulnerable.

My freedom was gone yet again.

Blake pov.

A/N sorry if you think I'm switching to often

It's been 3 days, I have sat by her bedside for 3 days straight. The doctor said she was meant to wake up yesterday but she never did. Her heart monitor still beeping, but at a more rapid pace. She was going to awaken today, but when.

I was eager, yet dreaded for when she did. I wanted her to wake up, but I didn't want her to say those 3 words.

'I reject you'

The thought of those horrid words seeping through her innocent, well, almost innocent, mouth seemed to pierce me deeply like a razor sharp knife to the stomach. Repeatedly and constantly stabbing me with as much force as the blow could muster.