Chappie 7: What is your problem?!

Heloooo my crazy fantabulous readers!
Soooo astounded with how many people commented on my last chapter 😃😻😽😸

My friends were appalled when I told them that I ask you for votes and comments, haha. I'm soooorrryy if that annoys you or something, so I decided to do a

DISCUSSION

Part in my chapters, so we can get some real shit started in the comments!

Topic of the week: Do you think it's okay to ask for votes/comments/shit?
If not/so then why?

Ready.

Steady.

RUN FOREST RUN!!

And btw this chapter is dedicated to the fabfrickentastic VwhitecinnamonV
And Sakurahoney! Who were legendary and decided to actually comment, yay!

Score-

1 to VwhitecinnamonV
1 to Sakurahoney
26 to me! (Suck shit!) jks jks I love u you all dearly!!

Chappie 7

Does anyone get that dizzy kind of feeling when they know something bad is going to happen? That's how I felt for a bit, before my messed up curiosity became the best of me and I lurched forward following him behind the house.

As I edged along the cement pathway, enjoying the click, clack, clomp sound of my wedges against the ground, my eyes seemed to scour everywhere, absorbing every inch of the large green back yard that was cut off by the dense, thick, foliage of the woods, incase I needed to escape.

This is one of the tactics I had learnt in the months I was training with the rogues.

I guess you could say that I was grateful that they had taken me, yet the hate still seemed to course through my body, burning with an excruciating pain everywhere it touched.

Hate for how much stress they had put my father in, constantly worrying about the attacks, the kidnappings. I hated that because of them I didn't get much time to spend with my father while it lasted.

Hatred for taking those poor innocent girls away and using them as toys, slaves, punching bags. Those girls had so much to live for, they never got the chance to grow up, make a family, grow old with their mate. That was all taken away when the rogues looked at them and said 'jeez she's hot, think I might add her to my collection'.

After about 1 week with the rogues, after witnessing first hand the pure cruelty of them, I had made a promise.
I promised myself that I would have revenge, that I would try to save those girls from a positive death ( A/Nreally wanted to say immenenite death, but as you can see I don't know shit how to spell it).

We came to the darkest part of the concrete pathway, about 40 metres away from where the party was situated. There was one brick wall, a few rubbish bins and an old fridge that ran across the wall. My skin stared to prickle and rise into goose bumps in the cool air. Dam I wish I brought a cardigan.

He turned to look at me, his eyes still flaring with hate, so much that he almost looked sadistic.

"What the hell is your problem" I demand, folding my arms across my chest, half as a means of anger, and half as a means of warmth.

He grinned and rolled his eyes, the hate magically vanishing from his eyes, but being replaced by an evil pleased smile.

"I am glad I got you on your own" he said grinning and taking a seat on a nearby milk carton.

I took a step back, what the actual shit is this fricken creep talking about!? Is he actually mental? Thats probably it, or he's gay and likes Blake.

Not that I have anything against gays or mental people, but I still couldn't stop grinning at the thought of Blake suddenly admitting to me that he is gay.

"Um, are you a fricking psychopath? Rapist? Murderer? Or just a crazy ass mother fucking dick" I say. I don't usually swear, its more a thing I do when I'm scared or uneasy.

He chucked deeply and stood up, taking 2 strides towards me so that he was standing about 3 metres in front of me.

"I wouldn't speak like that to me honey, sooner or later you will be in the hands of Trent, and he won't show you mercy and neither will I, I am in your pathetic pack for one reason only, to take down Blake, and you sweetheart, are the quickest way to him" he said grabbing one of my ringlet curls and tugging it roughly.

I showed no emotion, it didn't hurt at all, and he wanted me to scream, maybe even yelp. But it didn't even phase me.

I have been thrown on the floor so many times by Alexander that I don't feel much pain. A high pain tolerance.

I remember one time when he was beating me, lifting me up by by hair and pinning both of my hands above my head. Continuously beating me.

It hurt, but now I am grateful. I am not weak, but I need to improve. He has strengthened me, but in a way so I feel so much hate towards him.

He chuckled and walked pass me, brushing my shoulder in the process, "I'll be watching darling" he remarked, strolling away.

I don't know how long I stood there, my thoughts whizzing like bullets around in my head. And every time they hit a wall, I felt like I would pass out.

I need to start functioning again, I need to start training, make my brain think more tactfully. Quickly.

It was decided, I wanted, no needed to fight. To clear my head, take out my anger, maybe even ease that painful voice that echoes around in my head.

My legs started to function sub consciously. I knew I had to get back to the party or risk any other creeps finding me and threatening to take my mate away from me.

Even though in still a bit iffy about the whole alpha mate thing, for some reason it seems like my heart is controlling me. And frankly, almost every part of me yearns for him.

My stomach flutters, my nerves make me clench, my hypothalamus makes me sweat, my throat squeezes up and makes it hard for my to breath, and all of these things just fog up, or try to block out the part of my brain screeching no!

I was confused, I mean who wouldn't be? When your own body defies you, keeps secrets from you.

To the point where I just needed to get away, to rid myself of all these black evil thoughts.

Before I knew it, I was back, being greeted by the raging atmosphere.

I pushed through the crowd, trying to find Blake, that's when I saw it.

He was lip locked with some slut!!
She had pitch black hair and sparkling brown eyes, she was absolutely gorgeous.

His hands pushed her harder against him and she intertwined her fingers in his hair.

I remember when I used to do that.

He must have sensed my presence, because it was at that moment that he broke the kiss and glanced up at me, the slut still trying to desperately pull him back to her.

His eyes flooded with regret and anger, towards who I was still unsure of.

"Summer, wait I can explain!" he yelled desperately as I turned on my heel and walked away from him.

I needed to get away from here. I knew it all along! He was a man whore, and a cheat!! He can go sleep with a hundred girls for all I care, but the one girl he can't have, is me!

I stormed inside the house, bounding up the stairs, taking two at a time, threw myself into a random spare room and locked the door.

I hate him.

Ihatehimihatehimihatehim!!!!!

The tears threatened to spill out of my eyes but I blinked them back.

I will leave in the morning, but for now, I will sleep.

Sorry it's shorter than most, but I had some serious writers block!

And plus with the lack of comments and votes, I really don't see the point?!

If you like and want me to update, vote, comment, inbox, idk but just do something!

Anyway, your all incredibly amazing, love you!

Remember to

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan

Follow

Xoxo Laura 😘❤